By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Capcom x Microsoft secret game is Monster Hunter Frontier.

epicberserk said:
Still mmo or not if this is true this going make japan crazy for 360s LOL for this game

Yes, people are going to go crazy for the XBox360 to play a game that was released 2 years ago on the PC.  Btw, this is all just speculation so let's all take it easy and wait for the press conference.

Around the Network

Can someone tell me if this is legit. http://image.blog.livedoor.jp/imasnews/imgs/1/5/152b5f05.jpg

OT:
MH for 360 should shake things up in Japan.

As I remember Monster Hunter Frontier was never successful, and has been available for PC for 2 and a half years now. This is even less important than when MS announced FFXI was getting ported to the 360; i.e. extremely disappointing.

Its a port of an old game, still, MS seem to have given up in Japan with even Mistwalker not having made a game in ages.

Itll be interesting to see what this does.

gurglesletch said:
Next MH flop after the wii confirmed?

Do you really want to go there? Soon we will have people bringing in lists of best-selling third-party console games in Japan, pretty sure MH Wii is in the top 5 might even be in the top three.

Around the Network
Sol said:
gurglesletch said:

Do you really want to go there? Soon we will have people bringing in lists of best-selling third-party console games in Japan, pretty sure MH Wii is in the top 5 might even be in the top three.

It was #1 until FFXIII released. Now it's #2.

, loy310 said:
Can someone tell me if this is legit. http://image.blog.livedoor.jp/imasnews/imgs/1/5/152b5f05.jpg

OT:
MH for 360 should shake things up in Japan.

Mah Boi, just look at the logo. It says Monster HENTER.

naznatips said:
Sol said:
gurglesletch said:

It was #1 until FFXIII released. Now it's #2.

What about a little old game Called DQ 9

Never played a Monster Hunter game so I have no idea how I should feel about this announcement. Would have preferred another Onimusha title regardless of console. At least Dead Rising 2 is coming out in August that game is going to be sweet.

i was looking forward to master chief gravity hammering ryu. oh well.

this reminds me of the FFXIV, surprising but unwanted. -.-