By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 1up yours rumour: Big 360 game canceled.

CDiablo said:
I hope to god its not Too Human I have wanted that game for near a year now.

Near a year.. I've been following that game for a few generations... lol

Around the Network

Isn't Too Human by those guys that were suing Epic for inproper support of the Unreal engine? Then a cancellation would make a lot of sense.

romours lol.

Huxley

Carpe Diem!

If this is true then Banjo seems the most likely of any of the 360 titles.

Hmmm. Just hope its not halowars, too human or fable 2. Take banjo plz!

Around the Network

Well hear is some news from the Alan Wake forum.....

Alan Wake: Not a first-party title for Microsoft

The official Alan Wake forum has just posted an announcement in response to the rumor that Alan Wake is the "big Microsoft first party title" that is getting canceled.

"Microsoft Game Studios does not own the copyright nor the IP to Alan Wake. Therefore, Alan Wake is NOT a first party title for Microsoft."

The forum moderator adds:

"Remedy is acting as a third party developer for Microsoft Game Studios. MGS provides outsourcing and development resources for the game, but has no development power over the title."

http://www.alanwake.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1351

Id have to say its banjo as well. Then agian it is only a rumor. Why hasnt anyone also mentioned that a person high up in the games division of ms is leaving as well?

I think its Alan Wake...just for the simple fact Alan Wake has been in production since 2005 and no new news or anything about till now. And it seems that Microsoft is about to pull out on the title and so is Remedy.

Probably Banjo Kazooie 3. I really do think MS is in the midst of dropping Rare as one of their internal developers.

BOOOOOO!!!!!!! Not Nintendo, do some work on Sony platform RARE!!!!