By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 1up yours rumour: Big 360 game canceled.

http://www.n4g.com/industrynews/News-82271.aspx

They seem pretty certain this is genuine on 1up yours. Since it is an MS title I am guessing it will be one of Alan Wake, Too Human, Banjo, Halo wars, Fable 2.

I think it is most likely Too Human as that seems to be cursed, not sure if it counts as a first party title though. I hope it isn't Banjo or Fable 2.

Also something about a high up exec leaving. 

Around the Network

Its 1UP, who cares?

would be shit if it is banjo? some new info about that game was ages ago

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

If it is Fable 2 I must reconsider if I will buy a 360

Think twice before helping a friend in need.

Saiyar said:

http://www.n4g.com/industrynews/News-82271.aspx

They seem pretty certain this is genuine on 1up yours. Since it is an MS title I am guessing it will be one of Alan Wake, Too Human, Banjo, Halo wars, Fable 2.

I think it is most likely Too Human as that seems to be cursed, not sure if it counts as a first party title though. I hope it isn't Banjo or Fable 2.

IF this is true, it's most likely: Alan Wake or Banjo, then maybe Halo Wars.

There's no way Too Human or Fable 2 are cancelled.

People will speculate it's Too Human because of all the problems, but that makes no sense. Think about how much Too Human footage is out there at this point. They just showed it to the press a few weeks ago in a playable state. The game is way too close to release to be cancelled altogether. Same with Fable 2.  But Too Human is even less likely, just see the number of screenshots and video on IGN.  Use some common sense, people.

On the other hand, we haven't seen Alan Wake or Banjo, or heard anything about them, in a LONG time. What evidence is there that these games even exist? I'm reminded of the Wii game "Sadness"....

We don't provide the 'easy to program for' console that they [developers] want, because 'easy to program for' means that anybody will be able to take advantage of pretty much what the hardware can do, so the question is what do you do for the rest of the nine and half years? It's a learning process. - SCEI president Kaz Hirai

It's a virus where you buy it and you play it with your friends and they're like, "Oh my God that's so cool, I'm gonna go buy it." So you stop playing it after two months, but they buy it and they stop playing it after two months but they've showed it to someone else who then go out and buy it and so on. Everyone I know bought one and nobody turns it on. - Epic Games president Mike Capps

We have a real culture of thrift. The goal that I had in bringing a lot of the packaged goods folks into Activision about 10 years ago was to take all the fun out of making video games. - Activision CEO Bobby Kotick

Around the Network

1Up rumours are not very credible ....

It is not Alan Wake. Remedy have made a comment on their official forums saying everything is going as planned.

Say goodbye to Banjo.

Final* Word on Game Delays:

The game will not be any better or include more content then planned. Any commnets that say so are just PR hogwash to make you feel better for having to wait.

Delays are due to lack of proper resources, skill, or adequate planning by the developer.

Do be thankful that they have enough respect for you to delay the game and maintain its intended level of quality.

*naznatips is exempt

well they may be

BUT

SHANE is one of us (as in Ps fanboy)....so his % of it being credible could be biased

Supporter of

SONY & Nintendo

Consoles owned - SNES, N64, PS, GC, PS2, PSP, PS3

I DO NOT support Xbox

My prediction for YEARS END:

WII - 18.3 Million

Xbox 360 - 15 Million

Playstation 3 - 8.5 Million

alan wake is still coming out

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament