By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft needs to do something FAST!!

Don't worry. Natal is going to generate billions of dollars in revenue for Microsoft. I just read that and I believe everything that I read.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
mega-chris said:
Legend11 said:
mega-chris said:
Legend11 said:
It's all a matter of perspective. Sony is still losing a lot of market share in the video game industry as a result of PS2 and PSP game and console sales being in free fall. They're also the ones that are bleeding money big time since they're not able to lean on those money makers as much anymore. Meanwhile Microsoft finally has their Xbox business in a profitable position and growing the Xbox userbase well beyond what it was with their previous console. So really who are the ones with the problem?

i love when people come into defense for their console preference. are microsoft paying you to defend them? theres no way in hell i would ever defend sony, microsoft or nintendo! they only want your money!

Hey...  Remember this?  You posted it over 4 weeks ago...

duh! im an uncharted fan! just llike im a mass effect fan. thats like saying just because i like the dark knight better then spiderman im guilty.. wow people these days.. you defending microsoft on almost all your posts pretty much sums you up for me. you see the wink at the end? meaning jk? lmao you fail on everything you just said! good bye!

its not the fact that he is defending MS in every post, but also that he has to diss sony in every post as well...its getting old now

Natal? Duh

That's Gordon Freeman in "Real-Life"

BladeOfGod said:
mega-chris said:
Legend11 said:
mega-chris said:
Legend11 said:
It's all a matter of perspective. Sony is still losing a lot of market share in the video game industry as a result of PS2 and PSP game and console sales being in free fall. They're also the ones that are bleeding money big time since they're not able to lean on those money makers as much anymore. Meanwhile Microsoft finally has their Xbox business in a profitable position and growing the Xbox userbase well beyond what it was with their previous console. So really who are the ones with the problem?

i love when people come into defense for their console preference. are microsoft paying you to defend them? theres no way in hell i would ever defend sony, microsoft or nintendo! they only want your money!

Hey...  Remember this?  You posted it over 4 weeks ago...

duh! im an uncharted fan! just llike im a mass effect fan. thats like saying just because i like the dark knight better then spiderman im guilty.. wow people these days.. you defending microsoft on almost all your posts pretty much sums you up for me. you see the wink at the end? meaning jk? lmao you fail on everything you just said! good bye!

its not the fact that he is defending MS in every post, but also that he has to diss sony in every post as well...its getting old now

What's getting old are posts like yours.  You talk about others dissing systems and yet you come into the Microsoft forum to diss the 360 so who are you to talk?  Seriously next time you want to criticize me create an alt account because with posts like the one below you shouldn't be complaining about other users.

MAG, Uncharted 2, Heavy Rain makes saliva come out of my mouth and i dont have a ps3 or Xbox 360, I think i knwo what to get myself with my income tax return. I already have a wii and a pc

Around the Network

I'm sorry, didn't anyone tell you that 360 was doomed from the beggining? Maybe you couldn't hear it over the 3 billion dollars in advertising telling you that XBox 360 was more important than your kidneys.

There was a time when cabbage patch dolls were selling for $1000 also.

KeptoKnight said:
Mass Effect 2, Halo: Reach, Alan Wake makes saliva come out of my mouth and i dont have a ps3 or Xbox 360, I think i knwo what to get myself with my income tax return. I already have a wii and a pc

^Fixed

MS is doomed cause Sony is for the SECOND time this gen on a roll.
Jeez....there's still a 5 million gap and like before MS will come out swinging to put a halt to the sales increase.

MS is putting nearly all their eggs in the Natal basket and if that fails then we could say yes 360 is going to start falling behind fast unless we see more AAA exclusives.

Once Sony have GT5, GOW3 and FF Versus out the way then MS can rest a bit easier as those games sell machines.

Personally I think MS should make a big deal out of most multiplatform games looking better on their console.

Natal needs to be cheap. Free with the Arcade consoles and less than $60 standalone.

"^Fixed"

Naaaww those are not attractive i already played Mass Affect First one didnt like it. But nice try.

I rather play MAG (PS3) and perfect dark in the xbox 360 console if i ever get it.

So re-fixed: MAG, Uncharted 2, Heavy Rain makes saliva come out of my mouth and i dont have a ps3 or Xbox 360, I think i knwo what to get myself with my income tax return. I already have a wii and a pc.

But thxs - FKNNETWORK- for trying overlook my grammar. If i wanted to, I could've just scheduled an appointment with my private english tutor at my university.