Splinter Cell Conviction
Red Dead Redemption
Metal Gear Solid: Rising
Mass Effect 2

Crackdown 2

Fable III

Halo: Reach

Splinter Cell Conviction

Red Dead Redemption (Maybe not exclusive?)

Mass Effect 2

Project natal (I decided to toss this in too? just to be fair)

Exclusive Count 7

Exclusive Ps3 List (Playstation 3) 2010

Agent

M.A.G.

God of War 3

The Last Guardian

Gran Turismo 5

Modnation Racers

3D Dot Game Heroes

White Knight Chronicles

Eight Days

Final Fantasy Versus XIII

The Getaway

EyePet

Heavy Rain

Ryū ga Gotoku 4

Star Ocean: The Last Hope International

Possible 2010 secret releases

Twisted Metal,Starhawk, resistance 3

Exclusive Count 18

Exclusive Wii 2010

tatsunoko vs capcom 

no more heroes 2 

SMG 2

New Zelda

Sin and Punishment 2,

fragile

monster hunter 

epic mickey

red steel 2

the grinder

shiren the wanderer

cave story

NBA jam remake 

Arc Rise Fantasia

Endless Ocean 2

Gladiator A.D

Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing

Exclusive Count 17

Around the Network

Dead Rising 2, MGS rising and red dead redemption and NFL exclusive? ô.O

The Wii will win easily /thread

Eight Days and The Getaway are more or less scrapped, Star Ocean isn't really anything but a port from the 360 version so not exclusive technically and FF Versus XIII won't launch this year at any rate so that list will need some modification.

Sigh.........

Sony Studio London: The Getaway 3 and Eight days are not cancelled.

In an interview regarding Eye Pet, Sony Studio London’s Nicolas Doucet has confirmed that while the companies focus switched to SingStar and Eye Pet recently, previous Playstation 3 titles The Getaway 3 and Eight Days have not been canned, merely put to the side.

He says:

“I would not say they have been abandoned, just put to one side. Much work had been done. The studio just wanted to focus on its strengths, EyeToy and SingStar. Given the potential of EyePet, priorities have been changed, but the other projects aren’t dead yet. Ultimately, the decision [to put those games to one side] has benefited everyone.”

Interest just fails to subside for both titles which were announced early into the Playstation 3’s life. Nicolas goes on to describe that Studio London have one other game in development but gives no details. He describes it as a “different concept”.

http://www.pushsquare.com/7227/sony-studio-london-the-getaway-3-eight-days-are-not-cancelled/

Studio London seem eager not to write off The Getaway 3 or Eight Days. We’re keen to know whether one of them will emerge one day.

Around the Network

adding a multi-plat game like MGS:rising to the X360 feels like a mistake few would make unless on purpose just to draw flames... As would NFL...

I am a Gamer... I play games and not consoles. I have a PC and Console on which I game... I like games. End of Story!

alot of modifications needed

Bad, bad list

You missed a few for the wii
Arc Rise Fantasia
Endless Ocean 2
Gladiator A.D
Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing
I sure there is alot more and i'm assuming your not counting the wii shovelware. If that was the case the wii would dominate with the amount of exclusives it would have. Though it would be alot of shitty exclusives.

and what is happening with a new metroid title? will it be out this year?

NFL, MGS:Rising, Red Dead, and Dead Rising are all multi-plat. And if you're going to include Cave story don't forget about La Mulana. And technically those aren't exclusive anyway since they've been on PC for years. Also you forgot about MLB the Show.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4