By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ps3 Most exclusives for 2010

Ping_ii said:
Sigh.........

Sony Studio London: The Getaway 3 and Eight days are not cancelled.

In an interview regarding Eye Pet, Sony Studio London’s Nicolas Doucet has confirmed that while the companies focus switched to SingStar and Eye Pet recently, previous Playstation 3 titles The Getaway 3 and Eight Days have not been canned, merely put to the side.

He says:

“I would not say they have been abandoned, just put to one side. Much work had been done. The studio just wanted to focus on its strengths, EyeToy and SingStar. Given the potential of EyePet, priorities have been changed, but the other projects aren’t dead yet. Ultimately, the decision [to put those games to one side] has benefited everyone.”

Interest just fails to subside for both titles which were announced early into the Playstation 3’s life. Nicolas goes on to describe that Studio London have one other game in development but gives no details. He describes it as a “different concept”.

http://www.pushsquare.com/7227/sony-studio-london-the-getaway-3-eight-days-are-not-cancelled/

Studio London seem eager not to write off The Getaway 3 or Eight Days. We’re keen to know whether one of them will emerge one day.

"more or less scrapped"... no sighing needed. I never said they were canned but the likelyhood of seeing them is decreasing almost daily since its been like five years since we first saw glimpses of them. And the likelyhood of seeing them in 2010 is beyond miniscule so they'll need to be brushed of the list anway. That is not to say that other games can't take their place (Resistance 3 for instance).

Around the Network

if you are adding Natal then Wii relax should also be on the Wii´s list

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Hey, you mentioned Heavy Rain twice. :X

The BuShA owns all!

Star Ocean isn't an exclusive.

When did Eight Days and Gateaway3 get back into production? I missed that announcement.

You really think we'll see VSXIII this year?? Lol.

MGS: Rising isn't an exclusive.

I'm pretty sure Red Dead Redemption isn't exclusive either.

4 ≈ One

vaio said:
if you are adding Natal then Wii relax should also be on the Wii´s list

it's odd they don't call wii relax, WiiLax.

Around the Network

lol at above post

Wii relax should be there

Maybe they dont call it wiilax because it sounds like wii lacks

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

postofficebuddy said:
NFL, MGS:Rising, Red Dead, and Dead Rising are all multi-plat. And if you're going to include Cave story don't forget about La Mulana. And technically those aren't exclusive anyway since they've been on PC for years. Also you forgot about MLB the Show.

Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't MLB the Show appear on all Sony consoles?... There for not an exclusive

Also remove Mass Effect 2, and Splintercell. they are both on the PC. And remove Starhawk, twisted Metal, and Resistance 3

Add Alan Wake and Deathsmiles on the 360 side

OMG, why do people keep posting SO4 as an exclusive?

Ooo, 18. Thats a lot... for a console. Heres for PC. I bet theres a bit more than 18. ;)

http://adrianwerner.wordpress.com/games-of-2010/