By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - *Prediction God Of War 3 will sell...*

GOW3 is tracking above FF (both versions) in preorders but I dont think they are going to clash too much the games have completely different fanbases theres also 3 weeks between their release so i cant see either one affecting the other

Sony need to advertise the game well (no fucking dead goats)

My current Soul Silver Team:

Around the Network
pablogers said:
just 30k in japan , no .. i think it will sell something like 70k in japan LTD ... and for america 1.5 anda europe 1 m ... so for me it's 2.6 m

this sounds about right

it's the first hd god of war so it'll sell a lot, 5-6mil maybe, I would really like to see if
it outsells zelda: twilight princess (wii only)

3.5 millions I think.

USA = 2 millions
Europe = 1.3 million
Japan = 0.2 million

With a good marketing and , knowing a very lot of people has discovered this serie after its releases .

ps3 has a very different userbase than the ps2 had. I predict 4m lifetime.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
ps3 has a very different userbase than the ps2 had. I predict 4m lifetime.

Hummm ... It was already the case for Metal Gear Solid 4 . And it sold very good.

With that VERY disgraceful boxart many of you might want to lower your sales predictions...

Also many of you probably think that I hate God Of War and thats why I predicted low sales but honestly G.O.W is one of the few Sony Franchise's that I enjoy.

I still hold true to the 2.4 Million I predicted in my opening post and the boxart seems to be on my side!(Looks at box again... wow just wow)

*Sound Of Rain said:
With that VERY disgraceful boxart many of you might want to lower your sales predictions...

Also many of you probably think that I hate God Of War and thats why I predicted low sales but honestly G.O.W is one of the few Sony Franchise's that I enjoy.

I still hold true to the 2.4 Million I predicted in my opening post and the boxart seems to be on my side!(Looks at box again... wow just wow)

I liked the Box art  

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

restored_lost said:
double whatever uncharted 2 sells ltd...quote me on it.

lol 12 million for GoW III???

Another "eat crow thread"... I love it.

*Sound Of Rain said:

hahahhahaha

man this thread is great...weird too cuz I have not seen this one before..ever! some hilarious stuff :D good bump

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!