By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Zipper: Xbox Live "more juvenile" than PSN

Im sure his perception of PSN will change once the general PSN population starts playing the game. At the moment hes got people who love the concept of the game so much they want to be beta players, a dedicated hardcore. These are your sensible people, the more popular the game is the more of a crap fest its going to turn into for anything other than clan based matches.

I give it 6 months before he privately retracts his statements, maybe even wishing that everyone on PSN was given a headset like Xbox Live.

Do you know what its like to live on the far side of Uranus?

Around the Network
nightsurge said:
Vetteman94 said:
nightsurge said:
Vetteman94 said:
tyig said:
Come on they're just sad because they know 360 users love shooters and the game would sell more if it were there.

Yes, because Sony developers cry themselves to sleep at night knowing their games would do better if they were on the 360

The reality is they probably in all honesty would sell better on 360.  Higher userbase in the west, afterall, and they are the bigger shooter fans.

The reality is you cannot say for certain that it would sell better on the 360.  No different than I cant say 360 games could sell better on the PS3.

I never said for certain, I said probably.  Which most definitely can be said that they probably would have sold better on 360, but cannot be said vice versa because of the PS3's smaller userbase and past sales trends on similar games.

So most definitely probably????   Sounds like to me you are just skating around what you really think and saying that you know they would. 

And I'll say it again, no you cant assume that.  Past game trends dont always predict what future titles will sell. 

Nice way of generalising an entire service and all its users based on a tiny sample of his experience. He probably doesn't have that many friends on Live so doesn't get to experience all the team play that goes on when you're playing in a party as a group rather than using the ingame chat.

You have the good and the bad on both PSN and XBL, Just a question for you, What is the difference in this comment by Zipper, and that comment from Valves Fat ass co, about all people who play on PS being idiots, and a bunch of other insults, The 360 players did not mind that to much, so see it goes both ways, nobody playing on PS or 360 wants to hear bull shit like this.

Well to be honest, SOCOM is the only console game I've played where it was normal for people to communicate and work together.  Granted people weren't always mature, but it was still the best multiplayer community on consoles in my opinion.  Not sure if that carried over to the PS3 iteration (haven't played it), but maybe it will with MAG.

Around the Network
Twistedpixel said:
Im sure his perception of PSN will change once the general PSN population starts playing the game. At the moment hes got people who love the concept of the game so much they want to be beta players, a dedicated hardcore. These are your sensible people, the more popular the game is the more of a crap fest its going to turn into for anything other than clan based matches.

I give it 6 months before he privately retracts his statements, maybe even wishing that everyone on PSN was given a headset like Xbox Live.

so when they bundle it with a headset???? and umm less headset less kids talking.

all dude needs to do is play some real hardcore fps on 360 that take skill and tactics like................................. ummmmmmm......................................................

I was under the impression that MAG came with a headset. Correct me if i'm wrong but some posts here seem to suggest otherwise. Anyway "Twistedpixel" makes the most sense to me.

Scheming through these posts makes me want to play Killzone 2.

gamings_best said:
Twistedpixel said:

so when they bundle it with a headset???? and umm less headset less kids talking.

all dude needs to do is play some real hardcore fps on 360 that take skill and tactics like................................. ummmmmmm......................................................

Left 4 Dead requires a lot of team work, I wouldn't play it without everyone on mics. Gears of War online requires you to work with at least one other person because of the revive system, going alone is often suicide. Halo 3 has a lot of team based objective based games.

Do you know what its like to live on the far side of Uranus?

Wow...how biased was that.

Follow Me: twitter.com/alkamiststar

Watch Me: youtube.com/alkamiststar

Play Along: XBL & SEN : AlkamistStar