By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Zipper: Xbox Live "more juvenile" than PSN

I'm not buying MAG because nobody will have a headset. Communication is essential for squad based shooters. Without it the game will become a huge clusterfuck.

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
I imagine more young people with crappy or no jobs have a 360 compared to a PS3, since PS3 always been more expensive.

Probably some truth to it. Not that PSN is juvenile free. Just less.

Its probably more due to piracy than outright console price as theres always Live to pay for. However these people are getting their consoles banned from live so its no issue.

Do you know what its like to live on the far side of Uranus?

disolitude said:
lol...thats the dumbest comment I've seen in months.

1. it singles out a group of people using a service and calls them juvenile
2. he assumes that people don't know how to use the "mute" option
3. it insults the largest FPS console community and best online service on the market right now

We all know its a PS3 exclusive and that kissing ass of your userbase will prolly help sales...but hes just sounding like an ignorant jackass.

Totally not surprised you would say something like that!

Smashed said:
disolitude said:

3. it insults the largest FPS console community and best online service on the market right now

We all know its a PS3 exclusive and that kissing ass of your userbase will prolly help sales...but hes just sounding like an ignorant jackass.

Because he has "Proud Supporter of the Xbox Family" in his signature? Oh, wait, he doesn't.

Edit: Whoops, forgot the

Create a female avatar and walk around Playstation Home. Then, get back to me on the subject.

Around the Network
CommonMan said:
Smashed said:
disolitude said:

Because he has "Proud Supporter of the Xbox Family" in his signature? Oh, wait, he doesn't.

Not really. Because his post history in Sony related threads explain a lot to me.

CommonMan said:
Smashed said:
disolitude said:

lol...thanks for saving me having to write a sarcastic reply myself.

Honestly Smashed, there is nothing wrong with my reply...just the actual comments that the dev made.

dobby985 said:
I'm not buying MAG because nobody will have a headset. Communication is essential for squad based shooters. Without it the game will become a huge clusterfuck.

They wont use the one that comes with the game?????

Twistedpixel said:
gamings_best said:
Twistedpixel said:
Im sure his perception of PSN will change once the general PSN population starts playing the game. At the moment hes got people who love the concept of the game so much they want to be beta players, a dedicated hardcore. These are your sensible people, the more popular the game is the more of a crap fest its going to turn into for anything other than clan based matches.

I give it 6 months before he privately retracts his statements, maybe even wishing that everyone on PSN was given a headset like Xbox Live.

so when they bundle it with a headset???? and umm less headset less kids talking.

all dude needs to do is play some real hardcore fps on 360 that take skill and tactics like................................. ummmmmmm......................................................

Left 4 Dead requires a lot of team work, I wouldn't play it without everyone on mics. Gears of War online requires you to work with at least one other person because of the revive system, going alone is often suicide. Halo 3 has a lot of team based objective based games.

hell yeah I knew it was something l4d takes mad teamwork, but I've encountered a team of 6-8 year old's playing the game.......... I wasn't playinh with them, but I was right next to them and *faceplam* but still L4d, I got that 4 my pc though :/

Less people have headsets on PSN so you don't have to put up with every idiot having a mic.