By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Zipper: Xbox Live "more juvenile" than PSN

dobby985 said:
I'm not buying MAG because nobody will have a headset. Communication is essential for squad based shooters. Without it the game will become a huge clusterfuck.

you do know the game will come bundeled witha headset right

Around the Network

Xbox Live Community >>> ALL !!

PSN = Biggest LOL Evahhh.

Pc Community Also really good :)

iHuGi said:

Wow.

Yeah, you're wrong bud.

iHuGi said:

Umm. . . we're not here to prove the OP's point.

CommonMan said:
iHuGi said:

Day late and a dollar short, Common.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
I imagine more young people with crappy or no jobs have a 360 compared to a PS3, since PS3 always been more expensive.

Probably some truth to it. Not that PSN is juvenile free. Just less.

This.

There is truth to what Zipper is saying.  The 360 has a younger audience which leads to more immaturity, less teamwork and more QQ'ing.  The PS3 has always been out of the price range of most younger kids.  Make no mistake,  the PSN has idiots, immature kids, etc just like Xbox Live  but Xbox Live does have a higher percentage.

rocketpig said:
CommonMan said:
iHuGi said:

Day late and a dollar short, Common.

Story of my life, rocket, story of my life.

The difference between the 360 and the PS3 is that the PS3 is mostly hardcore gamers while the 360 has a stronger presence of teenage gamers next to its hardcore gamers. Mostly because the 360 is cheaper and it has more games suited for this new breed of gamers. But if PSN hopes to grow to XLive's size then they will get these kind of gamers aswell as by now all hardcore gamers have a ''nextgen'' console already. It makes Live more chaotic then PSN but it also makes it feel more alive. But even with PSN being possibly more mature it is doubtful your going to find over 100 players on each side willing to shut up and follow orders. MAG could still fail because of that, if it is able to get 90% of the players to work together then I'm sure it would also succeed on Live aswell. But that is IF it will succeed, just because most people on PSN don't have a headset to shout in doesn't mean they are that much more mature.

disolitude said:
lol...thats the dumbest comment I've seen in months.

1. it singles out a group of people using a service and calls them juvenile
2. he assumes that people don't know how to use the "mute" option
3. it insults the largest FPS console community and
best online service on the market right now

We all know its a PS3 exclusive and that kissing ass of your userbase will prolly help sales...but hes just sounding like an ignorant jackass.

lol

no.

Not only are there plenty of online services for the pc on the market. The ps3's online service is of equal value. Though it has different strengths and weaknesses.

Check out my game about moles ^

gamings_best said:
Twistedpixel said:
gamings_best said:

so when they bundle it with a headset???? and umm less headset less kids talking.

all dude needs to do is play some real hardcore fps on 360 that take skill and tactics like................................. ummmmmmm......................................................

Left 4 Dead requires a lot of team work, I wouldn't play it without everyone on mics. Gears of War online requires you to work with at least one other person because of the revive system, going alone is often suicide. Halo 3 has a lot of team based objective based games.

hell yeah I knew it was something l4d takes mad teamwork, but I've encountered a team of 6-8 year old's playing the game.......... I wasn't playinh with them, but I was right next to them and *faceplam* but still L4d, I got that 4 my pc though :/

Well at least those parents will know that their kids will survive an outbreak of Zombies. The complete list of rules for Zombieland:

1. "Cardio"[6]
  2. "Double tap"[6][7]
  3. "Beware of bathrooms"[6][8]
  4. "Wear seatbelts"[6]
  5. "Cast iron skillet"
  6. "Travel light"
  7. "Bounty paper towels"
  8. "Bowling Ball"
  9. "(Don't) be a hero"[9]
  10. "Limber up"
  11. "When in doubt, know your way out"
  12. "The buddy system"
  13. "Check the back seat"[10]
  14. "Enjoy the little things"[11]
  15. "Swiss army knife"

And they ought to understand them.

L4D I got for my PC but its a hellish experience with lag and all my gaming friends are too far away to play comfortably. Its really disapointing to me.

Do you know what its like to live on the far side of Uranus?