By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Best Launch Trailer EVER. EPIC!

The 26th, my Birthday! God loves me!

Around the Network

Great trailer but the most epic? I think not , that belongs to Zelda Ocarina of Time.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

naznatips said:
Ghazi4 said:
hey guys do i need to know stuff about mass effect 1 to play mass effect 2?? and yeah this trailer is sooo ownage!! :D

Yes, definitely. Mass Effect 2 starts like immediately after the end of Mass Effect and follows a completely continuous plot. It would be confusing and big spoilers if you played it without playing the first game.

This is why i hate ME2. I have to suffer through ME1 to be able to play ME2 :( I somewhat already know what happens in ME1, atleast one of the big twists and turns, but im not too familiar with the overal story. And ME2 as i understand has improved on all aspects of what people thought was bad with the first one. And ME2 seems to be more of a shooter aswell which is a good thing. But i've tried to play ME1 about 4 times, but i never get any further than after my first galactic travel part thingy :(

krimoz911 said:
I wish I had an Xbox 360.

Fixed :)

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

good indeed, but the ending was very dull.

Around the Network
STEKSTAV said:
naznatips said:
Ghazi4 said:
hey guys do i need to know stuff about mass effect 1 to play mass effect 2?? and yeah this trailer is sooo ownage!! :D

Yes, definitely. Mass Effect 2 starts like immediately after the end of Mass Effect and follows a completely continuous plot. It would be confusing and big spoilers if you played it without playing the first game.

This is why i hate ME2. I have to suffer through ME1 to be able to play ME2 :( I somewhat already know what happens in ME1, atleast one of the big twists and turns, but im not too familiar with the overal story. And ME2 as i understand has improved on all aspects of what people thought was bad with the first one. And ME2 seems to be more of a shooter aswell which is a good thing. But i've tried to play ME1 about 4 times, but i never get any further than after my first galactic travel part thingy :(

Maybe you should check out this thread:

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=98573&page=1#

It has a little Mass Effect in 5 minutes video from IGN posted. You can watch it to learn about the story and then after just play ME2.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Looks really fun, can't wait until I can afford it, lol.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

LordMatrix said:
krimoz911 said:

It works either way, FYI. Are you really that insecure?

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

huaxiong90 said:
LordMatrix said:
krimoz911 said:

It works either way, FYI. Are you really that insecure?

LOL I am fully aware of that. Not insecure at all. Just a proud supporter of console gaming is all. :)

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

STEKSTAV said:
naznatips said:
Ghazi4 said:

If you didn't like Mass Effect I doubt you will like the sequel. The gameplay is the same just updated a bit, the story is a continuation of the first so if ME's story wasn't enough to keep you going this one's story likely won't either. The graphical hiccups have been ironed out but that shouldn't have been enough to stop you from enjoying the game. They really didn't happen that often anyway.