By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Grinder info - 2 player wifi co-op, MotionPlus

going by the original e3 trailer splitscreen is a definite as it said split screen on the original menu
Given that there are 4 characters and it supports 2 players locally it should support 4 online, I'm wagering it was an error when writing the bullet points

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network

Looks like High Voltage Software is trying to fix their lack in the conduit

What we need is some scans.

@johnsobas, There is a japanese character. Swordplay FOR DAMN SURE.

Sounds sweet, im excited.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Well, this is pretty much what I've been asking for so it's a guaranteed buy from me. Hopefully, and presumably, these guys will make better games as they get more experienced.

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

KylieDog said:
Two player co-op only is disappointing. ANother Wii game loses my interest.

I can relate, I felt the same way about Resident Evil 5. Very disappointing. But at least Capcom fixed that problem by charging us $5 to unlock the four player modes they had already put on the disc. Maybe HVS will do the same. 

Around the Network

YES!! Im the Mexican bounty hunter

MY ZELDA COLLECTION
KylieDog said:

Oh please, We know full well you have no interest in anything except finding any excuse to complain about the Wii.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

And the online is irrelevant to me. Having local means I can play this with my friends.

Now hopefully The Conduit 2 will have local, either co-op or competitive.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

This is not hard to figure out.
Local play is 2-player splitscreen. Online has 4 players max, or you can do less. What's the problem?

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

KylieDog said:
stof said:
KylieDog said:

Oh please, We know full well you have no interest in anything except finding any excuse to complain about the Wii.

Oh course, that is my sole reason for buying a Wii, because I wanted to complain about it.

The fact most of its games end up lacking something majorly important has nothing to do with my complaints.  Of course I never do the same for HD games.  Oh wait, yes I do.

Well not all of us know all the threads you complain about those on. So it does give that impression.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs