By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Grinder info - 2 player wifi co-op, MotionPlus

if it doesn't have local multiplayer i'll wait for a price drop.

will 2 player co-op be split screen or Call of Duty WAW, Mario galaxy type where one person moves and the other just point and shoot. that would suck.

Around the Network

how would it use motion plus? I mean IR pointing isn't improved by motion plus as far as i know. It must be used for something else.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

EVERYBODY PANIC!

No... wait. This happens when paragraphs get transformed into bullet points. It almost certainly means 2-player local, and those same two local players can go online and play co-op with up to two others.

@johnsobas

One or more of the characters will specialize in melee combat. That's where WM+ comes in.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

I hope it has 4 players co-op online but 2 players local is already a good thing.

famousringo said:

EVERYBODY PANIC!

No... wait. This happens when paragraphs get transformed into bullet points. It almost certainly means 2-player local, and those same two local players can go online and play co-op with up to two others.

@johnsobas

One or more of the characters will specialize in melee combat. That's where WM+ comes in.

LOL, it seems as if no one is even bothering to listen to you.

I agree...I'll just wait until the official word from HVS instead of making up crap.

Around the Network

what Sempuukyaku said i will wait for the official word from High Voltage

johnsobas said:
how would it use motion plus? I mean IR pointing isn't improved by motion plus as far as i know. It must be used for something else.

Yes it is/can be. Like the position of Wii remote will be known even when the pointer is of the screen. Maybe other such improvements can be done.

Then like famousringo said, melee weapons.

KylieDog said:
Two player co-op only is disappointing. ANother Wii game loses my interest.

Maybe it ain't losing 4 player online co-op. If it does, it's probably thanks to Wii hardware.

Even then, The Grinder should 1-up Left 4 Dead 2 when it comes to destructible cars and other stuff.

Better be split-screen (which I'm assuming) not no second aimer on the screen co-op.

If it is split-screen this is only the third time it's been done on Wii for a FPS (forth I think if you include Wiiware) and first for co-op. I hope they have some sort of vs mode locally too.

I will never buy a game anymore from these guys.

It will probably suck anyway, The grinder looks just like The Conduit to me. And that ain't a compliment.