By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Grinder info - 2 player wifi co-op, MotionPlus

bumping, anyone got any scans yet??????????

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Around the Network

4 player online co-op and 2 player local co-op puts this game in my will buy list, And yes scans would be nice aswell, Hopefully they have improved since e3.

Didnt we already know all this?

Anyway, nice to hear something about this game again, finally!

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

2 player offline co-op would be beasty!

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Hopefully this will support the Wii Speak.

Thinking about it, between this, Monster Hunter Tri (possibly), and Zangeki no Reginliev this may be a decent year for the Wii Speak. Granted we could use even more games to take advantage of it, but at least it's a positive development.

Around the Network
Sempuukyaku said:
Hopefully this will support the Wii Speak.

Thinking about it, between this, Monster Hunter Tri (possibly), and Zangeki no Reginliev this may be a decent year for the Wii Speak. Granted we could use even more games to take advantage of it, but at least it's a positive development.

Endless Ocean 2 will be Wii Speak-compatible.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

My friend refused to get the Conduit because it wasn't 4 player. I thought the Grinder would change that like they said it would. I don't see how so many years after goldeneye nobody is doing it anymore for wii. As people have said this could be lost in translation, but without 4 player multiplayer I can't say I'm interested until it drops to $12 like the Conduit did. (I bought it at $50 but should have waited)

They've already confirmed online 4 player co-op ages ago, they did say that local split screen 2 player co-op might be possible...so this is just confirmation of that imo.

Personally I'd rather sacrifice 2 player split screen co-op to see more enemies on screen at once.

"Personally I'd rather sacrifice 2 player split screen co-op to see more enemies on screen at once."

Local multiplayer is a selling point, seeing more enemies is not.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs