By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - FF13 TOPS Pre-Order Chart with Encticing Incentive! (Data from Amazon.com)!

oh and about the recession, gamers in the US would rather not eat for a few days or eat very little (still having water and stuff though) to allow them to buy video games, like my hawaiin hill billy buds do, they all preordered wkc and bs2 while they eat coconuts in there backyards lol!

Around the Network
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
thats a deal, my dislike of it and all, sold.

what do you mean, your pre-ordering it? {faints}

already done. :)

anything that gives me extra credit towards my next game = win in my book. thanks for the info, i only saw that deal available for bioshock 2 ps3.

I don't believe this

After all my trying, after all my convinceing, not only mine, lestatdarks & outlawaurons you didn't buy it

but now you have because of a DEAL ROFL!!!!!! good news anyhow

I have to cancel all my "torture seraphic on WKC online" plans now!!!

lol! yeah, go ask kantor and outlaw, this is the part where they would say "weird... i told you" - outlaw and "Bargin bin gamer!" - kantor.

and ooohhh i guess its finally safe to add you on teh psnz nao!

now you know btw, deals > everything! which is why Bioshock 2 > SO4.

lol yeah you can add me on PSN now

its

Darthdevidemon

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I can't wait to see ads for this.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

darthdevidem01 said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

anything that gives me extra credit towards my next game = win in my book. thanks for the info, i only saw that deal available for bioshock 2 ps3.

I don't believe this

After all my trying, after all my convinceing, not only mine, lestatdarks & outlawaurons you didn't buy it

lol! yeah, go ask kantor and outlaw, this is the part where they would say "weird... i told you" - outlaw and "Bargin bin gamer!" - kantor.

its

Darthdevidemon

Man, you too I'm one of the few people I know on here who has a compeltly different PSN from their username.

Wish I had a credit card, I'd be all over this deal if I did oh well, I guess i'll just wait till next fall  to buy FFXIII.

As it should be!

Around the Network

If you need 'Incentives' to sell a AAA game than that's pretty damn sad imo.....

Gaming make me feel GOOD!

You do know that they do this for lots of big games, right? Dragon Age, ODST, Mass Effect 2, L4D2 - I've gotten and then used credits for all of these. Get Dragon Age credit? Apply to Modern Warfare. Get ODST (which was actually $10 credit and $5 free mp3 downloads)? Apply to Left 4 Dead, etc. You also get it generally for $3 off the top ($56.99) and if you wait a bit in your recommendations they often pop up there and you can lock it at $54.49 many times - plus the $10 credit and preorder bonuses like DA:O and ME2 and ODST content/unlocks.

All with free shipping, same-day as release for most big games (to most addresses). And if you DON'T get it that day they give you $5 off per day - I learned that with ODST due to a flood in texas or wherever the shipping station was. Wasn't even their fault.

And NO tax.

It's not a FFXIII thing. It's an "Amazon wants to be your first choice for gaming" thing.

I bought about 40 games in the last 12 months from them. Highly recommended.

EDIT:  and whenever you lock in you get the best deal/lowest price/all pre-order bonuses if it changes.  I pre-ordered Halo:Reach when it was still listed as Halo 4 or something, and my price is listed at $54.99.  So no matter what price it ends up at, I can't pay more than that.  If it drops lower somehow, I'd get that too.  

Can't we all just get along and play our games in peace?

DeotoxSlayer said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

I don't believe this

its

Darthdevidemon

Man, you too I'm one of the few people I know on here who has a compeltly different PSN from their username.

Wish I had a credit card, I'd be all over this deal if I did oh well, I guess i'll just wait till next fall  to buy FFXIII.

Its close though, my original ID here should have been darthdevidemon but I think ther was a word limit

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

fastyxx said:

You do know that they do this for lots of big games, right? Dragon Age, ODST, Mass Effect 2, L4D2 - I've gotten and then used credits for all of these. Get Dragon Age credit? Apply to Modern Warfare. Get ODST (which was actually $10 credit and $5 free mp3 downloads)? Apply to Left 4 Dead, etc. You also get it generally for $3 off the top ($56.99) and if you wait a bit in your recommendations they often pop up there and you can lock it at $54.49 many times - plus the $10 credit and preorder bonuses like DA:O and ME2 and ODST content/unlocks.

All with free shipping, same-day as release for most big games (to most addresses). And if you DON'T get it that day they give you $5 off per day - I learned that with ODST due to a flood in texas or wherever the shipping station was. Wasn't even their fault.

And NO tax.

It's not a FFXIII thing. It's an "Amazon wants to be your first choice for gaming" thing.

I bought about 40 games in the last 12 months from them. Highly recommended.

EDIT:  and whenever you lock in you get the best deal/lowest price/all pre-order bonuses if it changes.  I pre-ordered Halo:Reach when it was still listed as Halo 4 or something, and my price is listed at $54.99.  So no matter what price it ends up at, I can't pay more than that.  If it drops lower somehow, I'd get that too.  

Yeah, I've been doing this for a while now with Wii games.  Started with NSMB Wii at full retail then used the $10 credit for The Crystal Bearers to get that for $36.  I'm using the $10 credit from Crytal Bearers for TvsC to get that for $36. TvsC also comes with a $10 credit which I will use with another non-related Amazon $10 credit toward FFXIII to get that for about $36 and so on and so forth.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

OMFG finally!

OP - Have they annunced some kindof collectors edition for NA? I'm gonna pre order this game at EB soon cause they'll probably ahve the best deal in Canada.