By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz Standard and Premium Memberships

What if VgChartz starts charging a monthly fee to view sales numbers?

I won't pay. 334 75.57%

I'll pay. 23 5.20%

I'll go to BugriChartz instead. 85 19.23%

Total:442

Does staff get a discount? 

Ehh I will probably pay anyway...

Former something....

Around the Network

I don't think a sucscription model is necessary for the amount of information VGchartz presents its users. If it somehow had a more in depth analysis akin to what major investment banks may have, then maybe i could see it being worth it as consumer marketing information.

It would be great if we could buy stuff with vg$ like more access to the weekly software sales (maybe top 100).

Ah yes, the facebook problem.

And why is ioi referring to himself in plural? He became royalty?

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Woohoo I knew all this hard work would pay off eventually :)

Around the Network

Does it need to be P2U?

I mean, is free too expensive in time or monetarily?

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Does being a banner maker gives you free access too?

ioi said:
A lot of this will make sense once the new site launches. It's only going to be higher-level data that you need a paid membership to see - all other site features will remain as they are (although much-improved)...

When will it launch?

As long as the current membership allows access to most of the stuff currently available, I'm cool with that.

ioi said:
Faxanadu said:
And why is ioi referring to himself in plural? He became royalty?

?

You do realise there are a number of staff who run vgchartz?

I was actually joking on that one.

But then again, is staff making decisions or the owners?

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.