By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is Bayonetta the new female-hot gaming super star after lara croft ?

Unless it becomes an industry-defining standards of a game, and sell the way a killer app does, the answer is no. Lara Croft sold real well, became a must-have on systems, and was the first game (one of the first) to have a woman be a major protagonist where you could see her features. Bayonetta, as of this moment, is slipping into possible sleeper status (or cult classic).

Around the Network

I don't find her hot at all. More like ugly.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

I do see movie potential in this....

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.

owner of : atari 2600, commodore 64, NES,gameboy,atari lynx, genesis, saturn,neogeo,DC,PS2,GC,X360, Wii

5 THINGS I'd like to see before i knock out:

a. a AAA 3D sonic title

b. a nintendo developed game that has a "M rating"

c. redesgined PS controller

d. SEGA back in the console business

e. M$ out of the OS business

Yes. She satisfies my heretical dominatrix witch librarian fetish.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Nope, not with that device stuck between her chest :s

Can you imagin being her boyfriend and half way through an orgasm she loses control and releases that hair demon of hers :s

Around the Network

^ Maybe... I know Ronin can handle her.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

SHMUPGurus said:
Yes. She satisfies my heretical dominatrix witch librarian fetish.

Which is heretical: your fetish or her?

I don't think her game will reach the critical mass necessary for her to become a gaming sex symbol herself. But she's more self-parody than serious character anyway, so it would be harder for her.

I wouldn't qualify Samus, since she never rode on her sexuality anyway (at least, not before Brawl, and that's not canon to the series). You generally get 15 seconds of Samus face time per game, and you only get to see more if you've done quite well.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

@Mr Khan.
Well a lot of people played through the game fast so they could see Zero Suit
And don't you get to play some Zero Suit Samus in Zero Mission?

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Bayonetta won't be popular enough for that.