By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is Bayonetta the new female-hot gaming super star after lara croft ?

Nope, she wears her hair up. Not hot.

"Now, a fun game should always be easy to understand - you should be able to take one look at it and know what you have to do straight away. It should be so well constructed that you can tell at a glance what your goal is and, even if you don’t succeed, you’ll blame yourself rather than the game. Moreover, the people standing around watching the game have also got to be able to enjoy it." - Shiggy

A Koopa's Revenge II gameplay video

Around the Network

i think this pic says it all..... she will always be the Queen B!

She's fugly.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

NJ5 said:
She's fugly.

I second this.

If only she didn't have that stupid hairdo!

But hey, at least I enjoy her game.

Around the Network
Porcupine_I said:
they both got nothing on Samus

I concur. =)

Samus was the first and will always be the best.

But I kinda wish Bayonetta became the most infamous, because she's so tacky and ridiculous and obviously making fun of the stupid sex-babe-killing-machine stereotype. She's really a commentary on the industry in the way Travis Touchdown is.

Lightning is the best! She is the most hot female character ever.

Porcupine_I said:
they both got nothing on Samus

Indubitably. I really don't think that Bayonetta's that hot really. Plus her game probably isn't going to have enough sales to even come close to Lara croft.

Hot or not (which is personal preference), its an amazing game.