By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is Bayonetta the new female-hot gaming super star after lara croft ?

She's not even pretty.

I'd go with Elena or Chloe from Uncharted 2, even thought they're not the main characters, they are much hotter.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Play the game, though. She grows on you. She's like a bad girl you never wanted to date, but wound up marrying.

MRFENIX said:
Bayonetta won't be popular enough for that.

agree

She aint good looking, shes just has sex appeal.

Lara Croft > Bayonetta

d21lewis said:
Play the game, though. She grows on you. She's like a bad girl you never wanted to date, but wound up marrying.

I agree. I was scared of her character design at first, but you kind of understand why she's like that in the end.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

A girl who kills angels for the entire game will never be "mainstream" acceptable, likely. It doesn't matter if it makes sense in terms of the story, when the majority of people see it, that fact will keep her from gaining mass appeal. IMO, anyway.

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

Yep, i don't see her as a "Popularity Queen", but still no one can deny she's hot. (since "being ugly" =/= being hot, as in body).

But to me she's a beauty too. So, to each it's own.

I think she's gonna be an Icon like Mai Shiranui. Gamers will know her quite vastly, but general public won't know anything.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

omg.. how awesome would it be if she ended up in the next SSBB title!

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.

owner of : atari 2600, commodore 64, NES,gameboy,atari lynx, genesis, saturn,neogeo,DC,PS2,GC,X360, Wii

5 THINGS I'd like to see before i knock out:

a. a AAA 3D sonic title

b. a nintendo developed game that has a "M rating"

c. redesgined PS controller

d. SEGA back in the console business

e. M$ out of the OS business

the main thing i find amusing about her is her ass.