By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is Bayonetta the new female-hot gaming super star after lara croft ?

IS THIS GIRL ENOUGH HOT TO BECOME AN ICON LIKE LARA CROFT

I think bayonetta 's style is quite original i have played bayonetta and i was blown away

DISCUSS

Around the Network

Tomb Raider sold millions and could be considered the most mainstream game of the PS1 gen. Bayonetta isn't quite there yet.

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

I loved her, but it seems that her style turns a lot of people off. I have to say no.

BAYONETTA may prove a slow burner like valkyria chronicles

Yes, i don't know about others, but to me, it is. I love the character style/design. Sadly you should have chosen some other pic where she looks more badass. xD

Around the Network

I prefer Bayonetta, but I don't think that game will sell enough to make her an icon.

Bayonetta is absolutely not hot!

in the start when her cloths teared with a hentaish way i was blown away she is extra hot 10 times more than lara

I hope not. Then she'll get a bad hollywood movie and the games will start sucking.

they both got nothing on Samus

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’