By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - First Heavy Rain Review!!!

CGI-Quality said:
coolguy said:
thats good this game got a 9 but its not my type of game.
i saw some in game trailers of the guy drinking orange jucie and the gfx
got downgraded. plus there is to many QTE's

No.

just no.

On topic, I have a job interview tomorrow, if it goes well, I'll reward myself by pre-ordering this beast. I haven't done it yet as I'm still on the broke side, was gonna wait till feb but fuck it :D

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network
Ajescent said:
CGI-Quality said:
coolguy said:
thats good this game got a 9 but its not my type of game.
i saw some in game trailers of the guy drinking orange jucie and the gfx
got downgraded. plus there is to many QTE's

No.

just no.

On topic, I have a job interview tomorrow, if it goes well, I'll reward myself by pre-ordering this beast. I haven't done it yet as I'm still on the broke side, was gonna wait till feb but fuck it :D

lol...sounds like an idea...

http://www.vgchartz.com/sigs/output.php?userid=60726%5B/img%5D%5B/url%5D">

Heavy Rain will officially be my second purchase of 2010. First WKC, then Heavy Rain. Heavy Rain will be one of those generation defining games, the game that finally makes the public see that video games are not only for kids and can be mature without being juvenile(GTA).

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

LOL why is evry one going "bu bu but its OPM biased!!!" but then in the OXM giving ME2 9.5 "Zomg master piece!!!".

forevercloud3000 said:
Heavy Rain will officially be my second purchase of 2010. First WKC, then Heavy Rain. Heavy Rain will be one of those generation defining games, the game that finally makes the public see that video games are not only for kids and can be mature without being juvenile(GTA).

We need the industry to take risk with games like this..

http://www.vgchartz.com/sigs/output.php?userid=60726%5B/img%5D%5B/url%5D">

Around the Network
gamefreak4ever said:
forevercloud3000 said:

We need the industry to take risk with games like this..

i totally agree. We need more ACTUAL inovators in the console gaming industry. I think when Sony rolls in the 3D generation of consoles we will see more stuff like this......

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Just because it's an official mag of the Playstation doesn't mean it is biased. Their integrity and long-term sales are on the line and if they go around giving undeserving scores all the time nobody will pay attention to them. If a game deserves a 6 and they give it an 8, then people go out and buy the game and realize it's not very good, people will just ignore them. I highly doubt they will take that chance.

I remember how i felt playing SOTC for the first time and standing up while moving my body and feeling a sense of immersion and scale.....i have a feeling while i wont be moving and standing and feeling exhilerated playing this.....i will be so engrossed and i will feel the same way i felt playing SOTC

I'm so glad that Cage and Co. have put such an effort into such a unique experience that will no doubt be talked about and praised in the same way SOTC was for years.

gonna get it first day :p

Neos said:
Pff only a 9? CGI will kill himself.

LOL!!!

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller