By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which will be the better RPG FFXIII or FFversusXIII

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Final_Fantasy_spin-offs - edit link not available

Well, I see no final fantasy versus XIII mentioned here.

Around the Network

@Andysw

That's because the game isn't even released...Also it's incomplete, where's Mystic Quest and Dissidia?

Also, the Mana, SaGa, KH series as FF spin-offs? Yeah...not.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

even before FFXIII went multiplat I thought XIII Versus looked liked the better game(based on the trailers of that time)

patapon said:

When has it ever been possible to judge a FF game by its over produced, computer generated trailer?

there the actual in game graphics scene when noctis and stella are talking for a bit

FF Versus XIII, if it remains exclusive, has a chance at being a graphical showcase. Multiplat moves always hinder development, no matter which console.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Around the Network

Considerring how much of the artwork in Versus reminds me of FFVII, anyone think they'll re-use some of it in a FFVII remake... hehehe :P

Soriku said:
perpride said:

I'm sure it will be a huge improvement. You know I'm looking forward to VS. and the next Kingdom Hearts as much as the next guy, but we are really comparing apples and oranges here. Saying that Versus will be better just because you like a type of battle system better is strictly stating your opinnion. And that may turn out to be wrong.

I thought we WERE talking about opinions here? :P Anyway, I think the improvements they'll add to Versus combined with my preference of real time battles is enough for me to think Versus will be better battle wise. Of course there'll be people who prefer FF XIII, but I really doubt that I'll be in that group...

OK that's fair. But at least give FFXIII a try before you decide you like Versus better.

I own a ps3 and ive heard hype over FF13 versus being for the ps3 fanboys because ff13 will be multiplatform and i am really dissapointed with the game personally. It's the first final fantasy major console game to veer away from the original rpg battle system, IMO the KH type battle system is not suited for a game like this (dark and violent) and it takes away from it. I beleive FFXIII will be the next greatest title for this series, better than 7 or 8

Xenoblade :)

red_martyr said:
I own a ps3 and ive heard hype over FF13 versus being for the ps3 fanboys because ff13 will be multiplatform and i am really dissapointed with the game personally. It's the first final fantasy major console game to veer away from the original rpg battle system, IMO the KH type battle system is not suited for a game like this (dark and violent) and it takes away from it. I beleive FFXIII will be the next greatest title for this series, better than 7 or 8

Final Fantasy Versus XIII is going to rock your world when it comes out!

REMEMBER THIS!

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix!