By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which will be the better RPG FFXIII or FFversusXIII

iLLmaticV3 said:
red_martyr said:
I own a ps3 and ive heard hype over FF13 versus being for the ps3 fanboys because ff13 will be multiplatform and i am really dissapointed with the game personally. It's the first final fantasy major console game to veer away from the original rpg battle system, IMO the KH type battle system is not suited for a game like this (dark and violent) and it takes away from it. I beleive FFXIII will be the next greatest title for this series, better than 7 or 8

Final Fantasy Versus XIII is going to rock your world when it comes out!

REMEMBER THIS!

why? nobodies answered that yet

Around the Network

whoever said stella was better looking than lightning is gay..

I love how people are saying they like the characters, setting, and battle system of versus more than the original ff13 when theres only a trailer with hardly any information..people are stupid these days, you will all be sadly disappointed when versus finally does release

There is no way to tell. But my guess would be XIII.

red_martyr said:
I love how people are saying they like the characters, setting, and battle system of versus more than the original ff13 when theres only a trailer with hardly any information..people are stupid these days, you will all be sadly disappointed when versus finally does release

I find that a little funny too. But theres nothing wrong with anticipating the best out of a series you enjoy.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

Around the Network
iLLmaticV3 said:
red_martyr said:

I find that a little funny too. But theres nothing wrong with anticipating the best out of a series you enjoy.

i dont see anything wrong with it either until people start dissing 13 which is supposed to be the loved original..

SmokedHostage said:

PS3 owners will say Versus XIII.
360 owners will say XIII.

I say XIV as it actually looks like what Final Fantasy is supposed to be. Not Tetsuya garbage.

Playstation users will more than likely be correct on which game is the better XIII, because they will get to experience both games side by side.

In case this goes multiplatform, I'll keep expectations to a minimum. 

red_martyr said:
whoever said stella was better looking than lightning is gay..

I'll say Stella looks better than Lightning.  Stella looks more feminine, and Lightning looks like Cloud...talk about gay eh?

(Where's that pic that shows an image of Cloud changes into Lightning)

sweet goddess... necro magic! :P

i agree with rock though except i'd say Lightning is more manly then... cloud... ew...

And stella does look more feminine then light, which is quite frankly better, making her the 2nd coming tifa.

I can't agree with "The battle system not fitting Versus XIII" argument. I believe with a game having a dark setting and conveying a sense of freedom also transpires from the battle system as well.

We've seen just a small amount of weapons Noctis can wield and the action heavily accentuated during the trailers. It'd be a bit disappointing to play with a traditional turn-based system.