By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which will be the better RPG FFXIII or FFversusXIII

Hi im new to this site and i just want to see what u guys think which will be a better game out of FFXIII or FFversusXIII... I think FFversusXIII will be the better game based on the trailer on youtube... it just seems darker and IMO it has better characters and A VERY beautiful Female Antagonist....

Around the Network

How are we meant to know without any real gameplay details from Versus

Munkeh111 said:
How are we meant to know without any real gameplay details from Versus

Pretty much nothing is known from versus yet for all the fanboys its the game where square will redeem itself>.>

well i said based on the trailer on youtube and characters... from this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGyVZRHZ2ow

I going to safely assume Final Fantasy 13, basically you are asking me which development team I like more. Plus Noctis annoys me, more so than Sazh.

Around the Network

When has it ever been possible to judge a FF game by its over produced, computer generated trailer?

Unknown at this time, so it's an impossible question to answer. Although PS3 fans will obviously say Versus will be better because it's still exclusive.

FINAL FANTASY VERSUS XIII WILL BE BETTER THAN FINAL FANTASY XIII. It will be the definitive RPG of this generation!

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

PS3 owners will say Versus XIII.
360 owners will say XIII.

I say XIV as it actually looks like what Final Fantasy is supposed to be. Not Tetsuya garbage.

Pixel Art can be fun.

CAN U PEOPLE STOP IT WITH THIS STUPID 360 vs ps3 we all love games so we should love both systems... and i asked for FFXIII vs FFversusXIII not for 360 vs ps3...