By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What would you score each Halo game?

Slimebeast said:
Why r u guys feeding this blatant trolling attempt?

I'm not a troll.

Around the Network
Fojo said:
Slimebeast said:
Why r u guys feeding this blatant trolling attempt?

I'm not a troll.

Ok, sorry.

halo CE 10/10
Halo 2 - N/A
Halo 3 - 9.8/10 (also offers all multiplayer maps free excluding legendry map pack)
Halo wars - 10/10 in terms of what they achieved in a console RTS. best control scheme awesome multiplayer. I am brigidier just need abother 500000 to be general.
Halo 3 ODST- excluding halo 3 multiplayer disc and halo reach beta 8.5/10 cause of single player experience was awesome.

Only played Halo 3. I'd rate it aound 8.5/10

Halo CE: 9.5/10 Awesome campaign and was alot of fun over xbox connect and system link.
Halo 2: 9.7/10 Awesome campaign and xbox live was a Blast! Set the current standard for online MP.
Halo 3 9.3/10 Pretty underwhelming single player and graphics but awesome multiplayer.
Halo ODST 8/10 Pretty piss poor campaign and just reused (thankfully) the multi player from halo 3
Halo Wars 8.5/10 best RTS on a console. Nuff said.

Long Live SHIO!

Around the Network
elticker said:
halo CE 10/10
Halo 2 - N/A
Halo 3 - 9.8/10 (also offers all multiplayer maps free excluding legendry map pack)
Halo wars - 10/10 in terms of what they achieved in a console RTS. best control scheme awesome multiplayer. I am brigidier just need abother 500000 to be general.
Halo 3 ODST- excluding halo 3 multiplayer disc and halo reach beta 8.5/10 cause of single player experience was awesome.

Good to see someone else loves Halo Wars, though I clearly don't have the same dedication as you do

locking since the intention of the OP was flamebait.