By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What would you score each Halo game?

We all agree that the high scores of 9s and 10s that the Halo series recieves from these so called "professional reviewers" are a bunch of bullshit. Lets share what we would score each Halo game.

Here's what each numerical score means:

• 11 out of 10: THE greatest game of all time!
  • 10 out of 10: A definitive classic, one of the greatest games of all time.
  • 9 out of 10: Incredible game that most people will enjoy if they have taste.
  • 8 out of 10: Still a really good game, but the overall experience seems to be missing something slight.
  • 7 out of 10: A pretty good game that you can have some fun with. These are the games where it can be hard to decide whether or not it is truly worth purchasing.
  • 6 out of 10: Just slightly above average, though not by much. If you are a big fan of the genre, it might just be worth looking into.
  • 5 out of 10: Average. Like a C in school.
  • 4 out of 10: Boat load of problems and slightly below average.
  • 3 out of 10: Crappy and not ever worth playing.
  • 2 out of 10: So shitty that the developers should be hanging their head in shame.
  • 1 out of 10: This game probably isn't even playable and is completely worthless.
  • 0 out of 10: Absolute terrible shit that isn't playable.

My scores:

Halo CE: 6 ouf ot 10
Halo 2: 7 ouf of 10
Halo 3: 5 out of 10
Halo Wars: 3 out of 10
Halo 3 ODST: 4 out of 10

Around the Network

You really dont like halo do you:P?

halo 1= 9.5 great offline multiplayer and excellent campaign

halo 2= good campaign, really awesome online and offline mulitplayer 9.7

halo 3= average campaign, awesome online and offline multiplayer 9.4(but not as good as halo 2:P)

one question though, if you thought the halo franchise was average why did you play every game in the franchise;P

Halo: Combat Evolved = 9.6/10
Halo 2 = 9.2/10
Halo 3 = 9.0/10
Halo 3: ODST = 8.0/10

Halo Wars = 7.7/10

masterb8tr said:
one question though, if you thought the halo franchise was average why did you play every game in the franchise;P

For the hell of it because they're so damn popular. I liked the second game for the multiplayer and the first game was okay at best.

Around the Network

halo - 9
halo 2 - 7
halo 3 - 5
halo wars - never played
halo odst - 3

Halo CE: 9.4/10 - awesome singleplayer, limited multiplayer due to missing online (fun in splitscreen)
Halo 2: 9.0/10 - mediocre singleplayer, much better multiplayer
Halo 3: 9.5/10 - great singleplayer, awesome multiplayer
Halo Wars: 8.8/10 - very good singleplayer (didn't play a multiplayer match)
Halo 3 ODST: 8.7/10 - good singleplayer, good multiplayer (not counting the Halo 3 disc)

wait, looking at these score

1/ Halo is losing steam (even not including ODST/HWar)

2/ Halo3 was massively Overrated

waiting for more score

Time to Work !

My scores:

Halo Wars 9
Halo 3 7 for the offline component... but I can't really rate it without playing online

I thought Halo Wars was fantastic

Halo CE: 9.5 ouf ot 10
Halo 2: 9.4 ouf of 10
Halo 3: 9 out of 10
Halo Wars: 6 out of 10
Halo 3 ODST: 7 out of 10

2010 Hardware Sales Predictions

Wii: 20m- Sales will drop, but not by much.

PS3: 13.5m- It sold 12m in 2009, its only common sense it will sell more this year.

Xbox 360: 11m- It sold 11m in 2008 and 2009, I think it will sell the same.

My Fanboy Speech...

Why do you have to make excuses to defend a product that you purchased, but that's the only connection you have to it, you don't make it, you don't lose or gain money on it. I don't see where all of the defensiveness comes in, there is no reason for you or anybody else to feel obligated to defend it. Now I would understand if one of you were a developer for the product and you slaved over said product only to hear somebody call it stupid or a piece of junk. But none of you developed it, none of you are mature enough to realize that. Choosing a product all comes down to preference, you chose said product because it is best for you. Simple as that!