By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How many Nintendo´s fan dislikes the Zelda franchise ?

How many Nintendo´s fan dislikes the Zelda franchise ?

Me, myself and I 38 19.90%

What the hell ?!?!? We all love it ! 153 80.10%

Total:191

Hey guys, i have bought Metroid Prime Trilogy last week, but decided to give it a last try to TLoZ: TP, i m now after the frozen zora´s stuff and collecting the insects for some drops or something.

I have had that game about 12 months now, je je je, i just dont get it, dont understand the idea behind, that´s just not the kind of game i like.

I played the OoT on the GCN´s Collector edition, it took me about 2 months to pass the first tree-like dungeon, i walked the whole available world, cutting grasses, speaking to some Hacks in the Hyrule Field, but i needed to be told by a friend about the big jump on the top of the tree to fall upon a spiderweb on the first floor to finally start the game (yeah, after two months !). The rest of the game, i tried to do something, ended doing nothing, walking around, and finally got beated by its open-sized-gameplay and with a guide i beated ganondorf.

Right now i m doing the same with TP on the Wii, but i just dont like it at all, i m pretty sure this time i wont be doing all over again, OoT was a great game and that´s why i finished it, but the TP is about the same boring stuff and i just dont like it at all. Did i mention i dont like it at all ?

Anyways, i just wanted to know if there are more gamers in my position so we can share some opinions, honestly i think i m going to be blamed for saying this about Zelda, but i just needed to talk and speak out my frustation about the game.

Tomorrow i will start Metroid Trilogy, i didnt play it on the GCN, i hope the First Person Adventure doesnt mix that much with the Zelda style.

PD: Ah, on the first NES Zelda, i always walked the whole way searching for a sword, after a whole month, somebody told me it was on the dungeon of the first screen X_x

Around the Network

Zelda is the best franchise there is...period! (In my opinion)

abcdario said:

PD: Ah, on the first NES Zelda, i always walked the whole way searching for a sword, after a whole month, somebody told me it was on the dungeon of the first screen X_x

The sword is on the very first screen, you take 3 steps into the cave where you start and there is the sword!

Lol whut? I always figured it was humanly impossible to actually *dislike* Zelda..?

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Cheebee said:
Lol whut? I always figured it was humanly impossible to actually *dislike* Zelda..?

OH it is haha that still stands. 

But seirously Zelda, like any franchise, isn't for everyone but I would say that most Nintend fans do like Zelda.  Actually may be the reason most of them are Nintendo fans.  Zelda still is one of the pinnacles of the gaming industry and I can't wait for the next one.

Around the Network

from what Iv read your pretty bad at Zelda games... : /

you might not like Metroid Prime: Trilogy then, but their still pretty amazing games, hope you like em

Zelda is among the best franchises ever made, who would hate it?

I dont really like it...
I played it as a kid and go to confused and havent played it since.

I love it!!! n_n

There are games for everyone. You dont have to like Zeldas games, if you try and dont like, then play other game until you find the ones you like. Thats what I do, and I find in Zelda games a great and magic gameplay.

But this dont mean everyone must like it. Enjoy games!!!

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

There's like 5. Max.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."