By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The nintendo wii sucks??

morenoingrato said:
Are you from IGN?

lol

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

Around the Network
Chairman-Mao said:
beast024 said:

Modnation racers is at 0.0 mil, im not sure if it is supposed to be like that but its a better game then mk wii and it will prob go and sell about .10 mil copies!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL is that game even out yet?

My name is blubeard because rosie has a blue beard. Just not on her chest.

is this the official LOL cats thread or did I enter the wrong thread?

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Blubeard said:
Chairman-Mao said:
beast024 said:

Modnation racers is at 0.0 mil, im not sure if it is supposed to be like that but its a better game then mk wii and it will prob go and sell about .10 mil copies!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL is that game even out yet?

PS3 has Cell, Cell was from the future in DBZ, so PS3 told him

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

wait..........

I smell a Rol......

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

Around the Network

Butthurt is best prevented with Vaseline.

My name is blubeard because rosie has a blue beard. Just not on her chest.

As this thread will be locked shortly (why hasn't it already?), i shall use this space to proclaim:

Kilowog. That is all.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Don't worry. Wii Relax will make you feel much better when it arrives :)

I LOVE ICELAND!

I agree... how could a real gamer JUST own a Wii?

Owning a Wii is like owning the game Monopoly, sure, its a game... but it's not quite a XBOX/PS.

I know the wii sucks since my friends keep on coming over to play it and they eat my food!

Former something....