By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The nintendo wii sucks??

I think they should ban him till they descend.

My name is blubeard because rosie has a blue beard. Just not on her chest.

Around the Network
koyotecat said:
I wonder how long the ban is gonna be? I swear whenever the the wii has a mammoth game (NSMBW) somebody pops out to ruin it for everyone. Not just users but the media too.

It's his first time, I'm sure he'll just get a warning for it.

If we try, though, we can turn this into an actual, thoughtful discussion about game design and player expectation. Let's try that.

Meltdown of the year so far.......

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

beast024 said:

Modnation racers is at 0.0 mil, im not sure if it is supposed to be like that but its a better game then mk wii and it will prob go and sell about .10 mil copies!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude u need to chill out

Around the Network

Most people who start these sorta threads usually have high expectations from doing nothing but watch trailers. I watch a lotta trailers sure, but I don't watch every single one. It would also help if OP would stop being so sensitive about his sexuality and give nintendogs a chance.

My name is blubeard because rosie has a blue beard. Just not on her chest.

I give this thread a 3/10

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Are you from IGN?

Tell me 15 Wii games that you have completed or played at length. You ask people to name you 15 Wii games that scored more than 9.0 on IGN or Gamespot, surely if you actually care about games at all you should ask people to name you 15 good/great Wii games. If you're argument about Wii games is based on, "well IGN didn't like them" rather than, "I didn't like them", how on earth do you expect people to engage you in any kind of reasonable debate?

I honestly hope you don't get banned and you actually take the time to read the responses of some other people in this thread and it might help you realise that not everyone wants the same things in games that you do, it takes all kinds. Some people like the U2 kind of game, others would prefer to play MK Wii, others Forza and, I know this is hard to imagine, there are some people who like ALL those kinds of games.

The videogame industry does not revolve around your tastes or the tastes of IGN or Gamespot either. You accuse people of being blinded by Mario but perhaps the people out their buying Wii games, some who've been playing games for a very long time, know precisely what they want and Nintendo is the only one providing it.

please fill this form so we can help you

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434