By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

Farsala said:
NintendoPie said:

Still, 10 on a Saturday is good!

Metal Gear Rising is doing quite well too. No chance of defeating DQ however.

What are your estimates for DQ's final numbers, guys? It should be above 850 points, for sure. (This is quite a rough estimate.)

500-600 is my guess, normally games slow down a lot in the next few months and of course DQ is huge.

What is so important in 54 days? 7 games and all charting well.

You don't expect numbers to jump high once it gets into its final week or so? 500 seems pretty low.

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
Farsala said:
NintendoPie said:

What are your estimates for DQ's final numbers, guys? It should be above 850 points, for sure. (This is quite a rough estimate.)

500-600 is my guess, normally games slow down a lot in the next few months and of course DQ is huge.

You don't expect numbers to jump high once it gets into its final week or so? 500 seems pretty low.

Well here is my rough estimates. 4 points a day for 5 days=20 pts+ 10 points for 2 days=20 pts= 40pts a week for 4 weeks=160 pts. The last 5 days could be 100-150 pts idk. so 192+160+100 to 150=  352-402. However I have a hunch it will do better then this because it is DQ. So thus my guesstimate of 500-600.

Farsala said:
NintendoPie said:
Farsala said:
NintendoPie said:

Well here is my rough estimates. 4 points a day for 5 days=20 pts+ 10 points for 2 days=20 pts= 40pts a week for 4 weeks=160 pts. The last 5 days could be 100-150 pts idk. so 192+160+100 to 150=  352-402. However I have a hunch it will do better then this because it is DQ. So thus my guesstimate of 500-600.

We will see.

But don't most DQ games somehow reach 1'000 points? I can see this one almost doing that. 

DemoniOtaku said:
HeavenlyWarrior said:
angelocp said:
anyone here speak Spanish?

I do

Yo también...^^

No estás solo. :P

Nice boost for DQVII, I'll go on and guess it will end with 600~700 points

I think 600 points for DQ is about right. I expect i
t to have a very big opening week though,

700k?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
300-400 thousand for that DQ game first week. Those are crazy numbers!

It would be a disaster for DQ7 remake if it opens in that range. DQM: Terry's Wonderland 3D opened with 500K (give and take) and DQ7 is a much bigger game than original DQM: Terry's Wonderland.

On another note, DmC is gonna have a bad opening in Japan and continue the franchise decline there.

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

dragon quest continues to dominate, i hope it gets localised seeing as we got the ds remakes

Kresnik said:
It's my favourite time of the day :))

10 for Dragon Quest is beastly. Sword Art Online seems to have slowed down, though.

But 1 for Kagura, 1 for PSO and 4 for Shining Ark makes for a very nice day!

Rather not. It was a saturday, and it's quite a high profile game, 10 it's not that big. However considering that this time of the year may be the least active, I'd say that 10 is decent. 

OT: Meh, considering to just skip a few weeks and come back in a month. In February things, shouldn't look this bad. At least Versus is not the top title.

@ryan DQVII Should easily pass the 1.2~1.4m lifetime sales, a 300~400 FW, would be a bad sign.

@angelocp Yo hablo español, saludos y bienvenido.

benao87 said:

Rather not. It was a saturday, and it's quite a high profile game, 10 it's not that big. However considering that this time of the year may be the least active, I'd say that 10 is decent. 

Comparatively to everything else in the chart, it is.  And everything else you said.

Just thought I'd spread some cheer around COMG about a 3DS game.  But if you'd rather I didn't, I will cut it out!

Why do so many people on this site know Spanish? O.o

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.