By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

angelocp said:

Please, somebody could give me the link of amazon's japan preorder?..

As far as I know, there's no way to search purely for pre-orders (unless I've been doing it wrong all this time :P), you can only look by popularity.

This link is what I use.  You just have to go through page-by-page and see what games aren't released yet.

So for example, the first page has: Dragon Quest VII, Kingdom Hearts HD, DMC, Hatsune Miku & Metal Gear Rising, so they're all going to be fairly popular and be getting a fair amount of pre-orders.

The second page has Dynasty Warriors, Super Robot Wars, Senran Kagura, One Piece Musou 2, Digimon Adventure & Tales of Hearts R, so I imagine these all to be moderately popular on amazon.jp.

Don't know if that's any help to you, but I find it fun to look at every once in a while.

Around the Network
Kresnik said:
angelocp said:

Please, somebody could give me the link of amazon's japan preorder?..

As far as I know, there's no way to search purely for pre-orders (unless I've been doing it wrong all this time :P), you can only look by popularity.

This link is what I use.  You just have to go through page-by-page and see what games aren't released yet.

So for example, the first page has: Dragon Quest VII, Kingdom Hearts HD, DMC, Hatsune Miku & Metal Gear Rising, so they're all going to be fairly popular and be getting a fair amount of pre-orders.

The second page has Dynasty Warriors, Super Robot Wars, Senran Kagura, One Piece Musou 2, Digimon Adventure & Tales of Hearts R, so I imagine these all to be moderately popular on amazon.jp.

Don't know if that's any help to you, but I find it fun to look at every once in a while.

yeah, I meant to that page... I had seen before (I think it was you who post long ago)

eres el unico que puede tomar la desicion que nadie mas puede... la correcta

anyone here speak Spanish?

eres el unico que puede tomar la desicion que nadie mas puede... la correcta

angelocp said:

I do

HeavenlyWarrior said:
angelocp said:

I do

Yo también...^^

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network

AlphaCielago said:
NintendoPie said:
DQ should be able to reach 200 points by the next update.

Don't fail me now big preorder numbers!

You expect DQQ VII to do 18 points on a Saturday?

I didn't take into account that it was a Saturday. So no, but it'll for sure make it by Sunday.

Still, 10 on a Saturday is good!

Metal Gear Rising is doing quite well too. No chance of defeating DQ however.

What are your estimates for DQ's final numbers, guys? It should be above 850 points, for sure. (This is quite a rough estimate.)

un poco

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

NintendoPie said:

Still, 10 on a Saturday is good!

Metal Gear Rising is doing quite well too. No chance of defeating DQ however.

What are your estimates for DQ's final numbers, guys? It should be above 850 points, for sure. (This is quite a rough estimate.)

500-600 is my guess, normally games slow down a lot in the next few months and of course DQ is huge.

What is so important in 54 days? 7 games and all charting well.