By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

In four days the chart could be as much blue as red.

Around the Network
the_dengle said:
In four days the chart could be as much blue as red.

That's actually impossible.

One guaranteed PSP game will enter the charts - summon night. That one already puts the 50/50 ratio possibility to the ground.

Plus, no chances the other 3 will be "blue" games. 1 of them has a good chance, 2 would be very strange, but 3 would be impossible, imo.

Troll_Whisperer said:

Yakuza seems to be rounding up nicely. It won't catch 4, but it'll not be as bad as Xilllia.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Animal Crossing doing so sexy mmmmm

Blue Ocean invading our COMG!

(retag)

Around the Network
Soriku said:

Bravely Default is still #2 on Tsutaya:

http://www.tsutaya.co.jp/rank/game.html?game=rank_all

#11 on Amazon though. It should break 200k next week but I wonder if it can break 250k.

I believe!

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

VicViper said:

That's actually impossible.

One guaranteed PSP game will enter the charts - summon night. That one already puts the 50/50 ratio possibility to the ground.

Plus, no chances the other 3 will be "blue" games. 1 of them has a good chance, 2 would be very strange, but 3 would be impossible, imo.

1 or 2? I'll take it!

Call of duty doing really good for Japan, might get 500k LTD.

the_dengle said:

1 or 2? I'll take it!

OK, I take 1.

I'm secretly hoping for 3 too, since nothing worse than 3 PSP games no one knows, but I don't think Paper Mario is up for pre-orders yet.

The only 2 possible candidates imo are the 2 inazuma eleven games. But the 2 showing at the same time is going to be strange. Only one to me, and that is Inazuma Eleven Go 2.