By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

Animal Crossing still on beast mode.

Really, this game is gonna be massive. The biggest of the year, maybe.

Around the Network
VicViper said:

I don't think it will beat One Piece's FW though.

Boutros said:
VicViper said:

I don't think it will beat One Piece's FW though.

630k... hmm, maybe and maybe not. I really don't know, TBH. I guess there's a chance.

But it'll sell more than 800k (OP LT) in 2012, that's for sure.

Either way, Pokémon Black and White 2 will remain in the throne, I forgot those.

Animal Crossing is beast!!! Already passed the DS and Wii versions with 10 days to go! I think 800 pts is possible!

I did not realise AC was releasing so soon. Only a week of dominating the charts! Very impressive numbers though.

Interested in seeing what will be coming up after the next 4 games drop off.

Around the Network

AC will beat Xilia in the end

I did not know that Animal Crossing was so famous in Japan. Can it sell over 600k in its first week?

We need moar Zelda, now!

We need moar Unchartedzz!

We need less DLCs.

samuship said:
I did not know that Animal Crossing was so famous in Japan. 

Last portable entry only sold over 5 millions in Japan.

and its first week is only limited by the number of copies Nintendo will make available.

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

I'm surprised Animal Crossing is receiving this much, a lot more than it's predecessors too! I wonder how many digital copies they'll sell.

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

Looks like Okami HD will do better than the Wii version, maybe better than PS2 version too.