By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

Good thing is that the 4 games that will leave the chart this week are all above the blue ocean at the bottom.

So no risk of any falling! :)
PSP needs to strike back, once the King COMG is now at risk of being surpassed by the 3DS next week! (do your job, Inazuma Eleven)

Prediction:

1 - AKB 149 Vita (cmon! It's past time already - this type of game is made for comg)

2 - Inazuma Eleven Go 2

3 - Paper Mario (would be nice!)

4 - The obvious one that fell down the chart some days ago - Summon Night 5

Still so glad that finally Layton Vs Ace made it!

Around the Network

Never realised Layton Ace Attorney was out so soon; hadn't heard anything about it really >.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Never realised Layton Ace Attorney was out so soon; hadn't heard anything about it really >.<

Great to see it though!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=147847&page=1

if you're curious. Info on Layton and Ace Attorney solo games too. Also Fantasy Life.

Mario, Pokemon, and Animal Crossing: The Nintendo Chimera of Japan.

Surprise, im back!

Around the Network
VicViper said:
Conegamer said:
Never realised Layton Ace Attorney was out so soon; hadn't heard anything about it really >.<

Great to see it though!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=147847&page=1

if you're curious. Info on Layton and Ace Attorney solo games too. Also Fantasy Life.

Thanks! Hopefully we will see this game in 2014 then...

Conegamer said:

This game will be the yearly Layton game we're getting since 2008.

So, October-november 2013. Layton and the Azran Legacies will be the 2014 title. Ace Attorney 5 is still in the air, but since capcom already announced it's localzation, I believe it's 2013 too (it'll release between march-june in Japan)

VicViper said:
Conegamer said:

This game will be the yearly Layton game we're getting since 2008.

So, October-november 2013. Layton and the Azran Legacies will be the 2014 title. Ace Attorney 5 is still in the air, but since capcom already announced it's localzation, I believe it's 2013 too (it'll release between march-june in Japan)

Normally I'd agree, but it's been 18 months (if not more) between titles over in Japan; I'd imagine the same over here sadly.

IF it comes out as the yearly title I would be extremely happy, but I'm not holding my breath...but it looks damn good!

AA5 seems more likely for 2013 though.

Conegamer said:

Normally I'd agree, but it's been 18 months (if not more) between titles over in Japan; I'd imagine the same over here sadly.

IF it comes out as the yearly title I would be extremely happy, but I'm not holding my breath...but it looks damn good!

AA5 seems more likely for 2013 though.

Well,that's because in japan they put Layton and the Miracle Mask as a 3DS launch title.

And since we still needed to get the fourth layton game there was no room for it in last christmas - releasing the 3DS game at the same time as the DS game, or some few months later would be stupid.

In japan also there is also a 18 month gap between Layton 5 and this new Layton vs Ace attorney. It'll now be fixed. End of the year is the traditional release window for the series in the west.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.