By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

Noobie said:
italo244 said:
Whut, Gravity Rush released 9 feb, and didnt even debuted the chart!

Its pretty sad =(

it will chart in next week chart.. 

Yes, in three days we will know how much the game sold... Still im worried, cuz it didnt appeared in the chartz... so probably will not sell more than 50k fw. =(

Around the Network
italo244 said:
Noobie said:
italo244 said:
Whut, Gravity Rush released 9 feb, and didnt even debuted the chart!

Its pretty sad =(

it will chart in next week chart.. 

Yes, in three days we will know how much the game sold... Still im worried, cuz it didnt appeared in the chartz... so probably will not sell more than 50k fw. =(

Don't think it will even reach 50k :(, more like 34.5k.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

DemoniOtaku said:
Tridrakious said:
Wow kinda had a backlash on what I said, but it is true. The PS4 and the Xbox 720 will likely push digital sales more with cheaper prices like what the Vita is currently experimenting with.

VGChartz will need to start tracking digital sales or figure out what next to do. Without digital information this site will be nothing when this generation is over. I'm sure Brett has plans in the work however. I'm just stating this site can't accurately track Vita sales without having digital data.

For PS4 and nextbox be most Digital Sales than Reatil they will need not less than 1GB of Storegae by default... most of games are now 10gb+ and some PS3 first partie games 20, 30 ad 40gb+... So unless they make some Compression they will need include 1Gb of storage something less than p`probable at first...  Streaming gamings is more probable but for that still are years far away.. Even now there're handheld sgames with 3.5gb+ already...

Digital sales will grow this next generation but is still far away to surpass Retail sells...

That is what I was saying. PS4 and Xbox 720 will be pushed more digitally. Retail will still be strong, but starting with the Vita now we will see the digital space grow more and more.

15,000 digital sales for a system that just launched (and is not tracked by a site like VGC) added to the 31k at retail would be great to know. Instead we just have the 35k number and that looks bad for the Vita. (just an example).

I just hope this site is able to get something working soon so we can see accurate numbers. The fact that no games for the Vita are in the Japan pre-orders chart, yet the system has sold over 500k units shows we aren't getting the full numbers. So it looks like the Vita is doing bad in the country. Which will only be worse when Vita launches in the NA and EU markets.

Tridrakious said:
DemoniOtaku said:
Tridrakious said:
Wow kinda had a backlash on what I said, but it is true. The PS4 and the Xbox 720 will likely push digital sales more with cheaper prices like what the Vita is currently experimenting with.

VGChartz will need to start tracking digital sales or figure out what next to do. Without digital information this site will be nothing when this generation is over. I'm sure Brett has plans in the work however. I'm just stating this site can't accurately track Vita sales without having digital data.

For PS4 and nextbox be most Digital Sales than Reatil they will need not less than 1GB of Storegae by default... most of games are now 10gb+ and some PS3 first partie games 20, 30 ad 40gb+... So unless they make some Compression they will need include 1Gb of storage something less than p`probable at first...  Streaming gamings is more probable but for that still are years far away.. Even now there're handheld sgames with 3.5gb+ already...

Digital sales will grow this next generation but is still far away to surpass Retail sells...

That is what I was saying. PS4 and Xbox 720 will be pushed more digitally. Retail will still be strong, but starting with the Vita now we will see the digital space grow more and more.

15,000 digital sales for a system that just launched (and is not tracked by a site like VGC) added to the 31k at retail would be great to know. Instead we just have the 35k number and that looks bad for the Vita. (just an example).

I just hope this site is able to get something working soon so we can see accurate numbers. The fact that no games for the Vita are in the Japan pre-orders chart, yet the system has sold over 500k units shows we aren't getting the full numbers. So it looks like the Vita is doing bad in the country. Which will only be worse when Vita launches in the NA and EU markets.

but the problem is that companies like Microsoft, Sony, Valve and Nintendo Do Not Reveal  concrte numbers.. all are speculations... And this trhead is for retails pre-orders chartz.. You can not preorder Digital games so this discusion should go anyother  place.. make a trhead and i'll be glad to discuss it with you ;)

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network
Boutros said:

Dude... AMAZING!!!!!!!

italo244 said:

Dude... AMAZING!!!!!!!

Thanks! lol

And you can't see it but it's pretty much all automated (like the colors or the ranking or the sorting and stuff). I made it that way so it's quick to update. It takes like 2 min to update :D

Boutros, great work, looks beautiful and informative

Man One piece is going to be big, legit shot 600 or more points before release.

Boutros's chart is awesome.

Love and tolerate.

namco is on that list alot lol.