By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

no points for MH it seems.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Around the Network
Boutros said:
hiska-kun said:
Boutros said:

I expect less than 500k FW and 600k-800k LT.

It's a really hard game to predict because of how unstable the 3DS is.

All I know for sure is that it will NOT (!!) do 2 million LT or 2000 points!!

I can agree with you about the first week... but are you serious expecting just 600-800k LT?? The game is launched in CHRISTMAS, the best season of the year in sales, also MH has LEGS. No way is going to sell less than 1 million.

By other hand, like morenoingrato said, what happens if the game don't reach 2000 pt, but it do more than 500k first week? As ExtremeBrawler said, the points system doesn't work like other platforms because the low userbase does not preorder as much as the others.

The PSVita is coming out the week after MH3G. There goes it's legs. Unless the PSVita is a big failure.

Regardless Vita is a success or not, it does not really hurt MH3G's leg... at least not during the holiday seasons.

Besides, MH franchise is not like FF or Tales franchises. First week is not gonna be 75%-80% of the LT numbers for MH3G.

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

Still no Zelda >:(

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Nintendogamer said:

The Slide Pad bundle got 19pts I think (or 21 - the last two days have got mixed in my head)

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

Nintendogamer said:

there are 2 editions - 1 got no points and the other one (with the slidepad) got 19...

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

Around the Network

224 points now in total.. PES 12 also releases this week.. I can't believe this game is actually still selling in ?Japan :/

Good to see Mario.

Looking for Zelda still...

Switch!!!

[PSP] Final Fantasy Zero Expressions - 341pt (5)
[PSP] ... When you have love in Guam Idol AKB1/48 auction, please be left in theirLimited Edition! BOX - 262pt
[PS3] World Soccer Winning Eleven 2012 - 234pt (6)
[PSP] Hatsune Miku-Project DIVA-extend - 164pt (5)
[3DS] Monster 3G (Limited Edition) - 151pt (3)
[PS3] Armored Core 5 - 120pt (1)
[PSP] ... When you have love in Guam AKB1/48 Idol Limited Edition - 118pt (1)
[PS3] ACE COMBAT ASSAULT HORIZON - 114pt (4)
[PS3] OG Super Robot Wars 2 - 106pt
[3DS] Monster 3G (Slide Pad Bundle) - 93pt (17)
[PS3] ヴェルサス Final Fantasy XIII - 82pt
[PS3] Final Fantasy XIII-2 - 77pt (3)
[PSP] ... When you have love in Guam AKB1/48 Idol (Limited Edition) - 72pt (2)
[PSP] NARUTO-Naruto - Shippuuden Narutimate Impact - 59pt (1)
[PSP] Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's PORTABLE-THE GEARS OF DESTINY-GOD BOX Limited Edition - 51pt
[PS3] Goodbye Special Edition ~ Macross F Movie Tsubasa ~ Hybrid Pack - 48pt (2)
[PS3] hen I started de Fuca and Desuko 4 Disgaea Disgaea. Append LimitedEdition - 48pt
[3DS] 3D Super Mario Land - 45pt (6)
[NDS] One Piece Gigant Battle the New World 2 (Limited Edition) - 40pt
[PSP] To Aru Kagaku no Railgun (Limited Edition) - 38pt

Monster Hunter is holding very well. Not well enough to do 2000 points (!) but it should have no problem crossing 1000 points.

send link when ready plz