By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

wow 21 points... great rise... i was hoping this would happen earlier but at least their seems to be some vibe before the game release

Around the Network
Christian973 said:
Boutros said:
Christian973 said:

21 points for The Last Story!!! WOW! It's rising up the charts! Can it reach 200 points by thursday!?!?

I don't think it will do it but it's pretty safe to assume that it will do at least 120k FW (whole shipment or so).

We usually see more pre-orders during weekends so I'm not expecting it to continue doing 20 points per day.

What if Nintendo shipped more copies? There is no way 120k in pre-orders alone is possible with such a low supply. What about the people that don't pre-order and buy in stores at release date?

Shipments are based on pre-orders and retail orders, not the other way around. There is no way Nintendo is only going to shop 120k units for the entire week. A 200k shipment seems much more likely.

Chrizum said:
Christian973 said:
Boutros said:
Christian973 said:

21 points for The Last Story!!! WOW! It's rising up the charts! Can it reach 200 points by thursday!?!?

I don't think it will do it but it's pretty safe to assume that it will do at least 120k FW (whole shipment or so).

We usually see more pre-orders during weekends so I'm not expecting it to continue doing 20 points per day.

What if Nintendo shipped more copies? There is no way 120k in pre-orders alone is possible with such a low supply. What about the people that don't pre-order and buy in stores at release date?

Shipments are based on pre-orders and retail orders, not the other way around. There is no way Nintendo is only going to shop 120k units for the entire week. A 200k shipment seems much more likely.

That is if the comgnet numbers actually mean anything... In the Japan preview, Source has Last Story pre-orders at around 60k. Also, don't forget that Last Story is not going to get an entire week, it releases on a Thursday.

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

M.U.G.E.N said:
Pavolink said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Think it's March 3rd :D in Jp I mean and later on in the month for NA

Impress me then. 11 points and a month and a half to go. 500 points maybe?

yep 500pts should be possible for sure

oh and I checked VC2 numbers in VGC, it has the game FW in JP as 98k....surely from the looks of it it's gonna have a  bigger opening! I'm SO HAPPY! :D I love the series

At the rate it grows in preorder chart first week could be bigger than VC2 sales in Japan :)

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Currently The Last Story has 60k preorders. It may pass the 100k units FW. Not decent enough for a game like this considering who is behind this creation. Bring it to the west operation activated!

Around the Network

8 points for The Last Story!!!

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THE LAST STORY! 5TH PLACE!

Question: The Last Story seems to have 3 different packages. The game, the game & soundtrack, and the game & soundtrack & Wii bundle.

Would each of these be counted all together or separately by Comgnet?

8 points mmm... Let's see how this will perform

Btw the PS3 games are on the rise!!

• [PSP] Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology three - 338pt
  • [PSP] Phantasy Star 2 Infinity - 328pt
  • [PSP] Valkyria three - 241pt
  • [PSP] Portable does not have my sister is so cute, "my" in love with his sister by ♪ box - 227pt
  • [Wii] The Last Story - (8) 142pt
  • [PS3] Samurai Warriors three Z - 141Pt
  • [PSP] SD Gundam G Generation World - 89pt
  • [PS3] Catherine - 83pt
  • [PSP] Final Fantasy Dissidia Dyuodeshimu - 82pt
  • [PS3] Disgaea 4 (Limited Edition) - 79Pt
  • [PS3] Final Fantasy XIII Verusasu - 74Pt
  • [PSP] Itsuwarinoutahimepakku ãƒÅ¾ã‚¯ãƒ­ã‚¹ãƒˆãƒ©ã‚¤ã‚¢ãƒ³ã‚°ãƒ«ãƒ•ãƒ­ãƒ³ãƒ†ã‚£ã‚¢ - 61pt
  • [PSP] Portable Pack there is no reason ♪ Just like this my sister is so cute - 61pt
  • [PS3] Yakuza OF THE END - 59pt
  • [PSP]  ~ Kenka Kenka five Chinese law ~ - 59pt
  • [PSP] Magical Index term (Limited Edition) - 56Pt
  • [NDS] Gyakuten Kenji two (Limited Edition) - 49Pt
  • [PSP] SD Gundam G Generation Collector's World - 47pt
  • [PSP] Super Robot Wars Z hen the second break world SPECIAL ZII-BOX - 43pt
  • [PS3] Dynasty Warriors six - 42pt

• 3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909

VALKYRIA !!!! 12pts!!!! :D

Tales of the world and Phantasy star are going strong! Would be interesting to see how these will do

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!