By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

21 pts for TLS!

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network

The Last Stroy rose 21 points, not bad.

M.U.G.E.N said:
adsl said:

n00b question: How many units each point means?

It varies,,from what I have observed so far, the points translate relatively accurately for Ninty games as in 100pts = 100k opening kind situation...where sony products translate to less as in 200pts could mean something around 130k

this is just how I understand it so if anyone has a better understanding please feel free to correct me

That's about it I'd say.

But I don't see it based on Nintendo and Sony. I think core games are more pre-ordered than casual ones. Nintendo has more casual games on their systems and has a more casual audience explaining the disparity in point numbers.

Boutros said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
adsl said:

It varies,,from what I have observed so far, the points translate relatively accurately for Ninty games as in 100pts = 100k opening kind situation...where sony products translate to less as in 200pts could mean something around 130k

this is just how I understand it so if anyone has a better understanding please feel free to correct me

That's about it I'd say.

But I don't see it based on Nintendo and Sony. I think core games are more pre-ordered than casual ones. Nintendo has more casual games on their systems and has a more casual audience explaining the disparity in point numbers.

oh good point :D that makes sense

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

21 points for The Last Story!!! WOW! It's rising up the charts! Can it reach 200 points by thursday!?!?

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
adsl said:

Thanks!

By the way, what is the source of this charts (Media Create, Enterbrain/Famitsu, another company)?

Christian973 said:

21 points for The Last Story!!! WOW! It's rising up the charts! Can it reach 200 points by thursday!?!?

I don't think it will do it but it's pretty safe to assume that it will do at least 120k FW (whole shipment or so).

We usually see more pre-orders during weekends so I'm not expecting it to continue doing 20 points per day.

1. [PSP] Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology three - 330pt
  2. [PSP] Phantasy Star 2 Infinity - 323pt
  3. [PSP] Valkyria three - 229pt
  4. [PSP] Portable does not have my sister is so cute, "my" in love with his sister by ♪ box - 227pt
  5. [PS3] Samurai Warriors three Z - 136Pt
  6. [Wii] The Last Story - 134pt
  7. [PSP] SD Gundam G Generation World - 87pt
  8. [PS3] Disgaea 4 (Limited Edition) - 79Pt
  9. [PS3] Catherine - 79pt
  10. [PSP] Final Fantasy Dissidia Dyuodeshimu - 76pt
  11. [PS3] Final Fantasy XIII Verusasu - 74Pt
  12. [PSP] Itsuwarinoutahimepakku マクロストライアングルフロンティア - 62pt
  13. [PSP] Portable Pack there is no reason ♪ Just like this my sister is so cute - 61pt
  14. [PSP] ~ Kenka Kenka five Chinese law ~ - 58pt
  15. [PS3] Yakuza OF THE END - 55pt
  16. [PSP] Magical Index term (Limited Edition) - 55Pt
  17. [PSP] SD Gundam G Generation Collector's World - 47pt
  18. [NDS] Gyakuten Kenji two (Limited Edition) - 47Pt
  19. [PSP] Super Robot Wars Z hen the second break world SPECIAL ZII-BOX - 42pt
  20. [PS3] Dynasty Warriors six - 41pt

adsl said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
adsl said:

Thanks!

By the way, what is the source of this charts (Media Create, Enterbrain/Famitsu, another company)?

refer to Boutros answer also above, he had a nice explanation for the points vs sales as well

and tbh I'm not sure but I think this is a different company from the ones you mentioned

A great day for TLS, Tales of the World, Phantasy star and VALKYRIA which passed my sister...well not 'my' sister but you get the point. ....so yeah PARTY!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Boutros said:
Christian973 said:

I don't think it will do it but it's pretty safe to assume that it will do at least 120k FW (whole shipment or so).

We usually see more pre-orders during weekends so I'm not expecting it to continue doing 20 points per day.

What if Nintendo shipped more copies? There is no way 120k in pre-orders alone is possible with such a low supply. What about the people that don't pre-order and buy in stores at release date?

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909