By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

Christian973 said:

Wow TLS is climbing up the charts with only 2 more weeks of a release. Maybe the 120k initial shipment is not enough....

Retailers are reporting the LE/bundle is already presold out.  It's probably not a huge supply, but I wonder if core gamers might not be buying/rebuying Wiis for the game?

Nintendo should reissue Xenoblade, it could possibly leg it past 200k if there are more RPG oriented gamers playing their Wiis suddenly and looking for something after TLS.  Namco should repress Graces also, maybe as part of that Minna no Susume Selection budget line.

Around the Network
jarrod said:
Christian973 said:

Wow TLS is climbing up the charts with only 2 more weeks of a release. Maybe the 120k initial shipment is not enough....

Retailers are reporting the LE/bundle is already presold out.  It's probably not a huge supply, but I wonder if core gamers might not be buying/rebuying Wiis for the game?

Nintendo should reissue Xenoblade, it could possibly leg it past 200k if there are more RPG oriented gamers playing their Wiis suddenly and looking for something after TLS.  Namco should repress Graces also, maybe as part of that Minna no Susume Selection budget line.

I agree for Japan. Now if NOA were smart (something which imo is yet to be proven), with a failry minimal effort (localize Xenoblade, TLS and ToG...) they could make 2011 the year of the JRPG for the Wii in the US, in addition to anything else they might have planned for the Wii for 2011 - probably will get them more new Wii sales from "ze hardcorez" than what they hoped Other-M and (on a different scale) Sin and Punishment 2 would do. I hope this is in their plans.

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

bmmb1 said:
jarrod said:
Christian973 said:

I agree for Japan. Now if NOA were smart (something which imo is yet to be proven), with a failry minimal effort (localize Xenoblade, TLS and ToG...) they could make 2011 the year of the JRPG for the Wii in the US, in addition to anything else they might have planned for the Wii for 2011 - probably will get them more new Wii sales from "ze hardcorez" than what they hoped Other-M and (on a different scale) Sin and Punishment 2 would do. I hope this is in their plans.

I'm pretty sure NOA will release The Last Story and Xenoblade in 2011, and I think they'll pick up DQM Battle Road Victory too.  Graces is probably a lose cause, though that GI listing was odd... if it comes, it'll be a miracle...

jarrod said:
bmmb1 said:
jarrod said:
Christian973 said:

I'm pretty sure NOA will release The Last Story and Xenoblade in 2011, and I think they'll pick up DQM Battle Road Victory too.  Graces is probably a lose cause, though that GI listing was odd... if it comes, it'll be a miracle...

Beyond a GI listing there was also a rumor in some obscure magazine about Namco localizing ToG including the F content for the Wii, of course needs to be taken with a big grain of salt, but it could make sense if Nintendo is financing this with the aim of its being part of some "Wii year of the jrpg"effort.

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

• [PSP] Phantasy Star 2 Infinity - 224pt  (15)
  • [PSP] My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute portable ( not the official title ) - 220pt (2)
  • [PSP]  Tales of the World 3 : Radiant Mythology - 216pt (7) 
  • [PSP] Another Century's Episode Portable - 167pt (7) 
  • [PSP]  Valkyria chronicles 3- 165pt (7)
  • [PSP] Final Mix Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - 95pt (2)
  • [PS3]  Samurai Warriors 3 Z - 78pt (2) 
  • [PS3] Final  Fantasy vs XIII - 74pt (0) 
  • [PS3]  Disgaea 4 (Limited Edition) - 66pt (0)
  • [Wii] The Last Story - 53pt (0)
  • [PSP] Magical Index term (Limited Edition) - 52pt  (0)
  • [PS3] Catherine - 48pt (1)  
  • [PSP] Portable Pack there is no reason ♪ Just like this my sister is so cute - 42pt (7)
  • [PSP] Final Fantasy Dissidia 012: Duodecim - 42pt (2)
  • [PSP] Itsuwarinoutahimepakku- 41pt (2) 
  • [PSP] SD Gundam G Generation World - 41pt  (2)
  • [PSP] Magical Index term (Limited Edition) - 39pt (1) 
  • [PSP] Kenka Kenka five Chinese law 38pt (1)
  • [PS3]  Dynasty Warriors 6 (Limited Edition) - 32pt (3) 
  • [PSP] SD Gundam G Generation Collector's World - 31pt (new entry)
  •  

psp: 14

ps3: 5

ds:  0

wii: 1

xbox360: 0

Around the Network

GOOOO VALKYRIA!!!!! damn I can't wait for this game to come state side

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I can't wait to see 3DS titles in the chart ^^

Why the hell TLS climbs up 4 points one day and 0 in the other?

Above: still the best game of the year.

TLS is destined to bomb like DKR before it was released

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

Well so long it sells more than Blue Dragon (in Japan)..if TLS sells less then you may start to worry.