By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

Golden Sun...with like what 2-3 days left for release and it's -1?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Love it how GT gets Delayed and every one stops ording like with america. When it comes evently thee numbers will lift

Wow so MH games tend to be heavily preordered in comgnet. Meaning it doesnt seem it will break pokemon's FW in current trends. But is 2 mil possible?

kopstudent89 said:

Wow so MH games tend to be heavily preordered in comgnet. Meaning it doesnt seem it will break pokemon's FW in current trends. But is 2 mil possible?

Finally someone understood it. COMG has an enormous discrepancy for only-hardcore games like Monster Hunter. Games which appeal to a bigger public, like Pokemon or Dragon Quest, will have a better FW no matter their points.

Anyway since the JP preview has the gam at 1.15m preorders, I think 2m week one is likely to happen...but MHP3 won't have the bigger opening ever in Japan; not if it is sold at full price...if Capcom sell it for 500 Yen I think it could sell more than everything that day LOL.

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)

Buzzi said:
kopstudent89 said:

Finally someone understood it. COMG has an enormous discrepancy for only-hardcore games like Monster Hunter. Games which appeal to a bigger public, like Pokemon or Dragon Quest, will have a better FW no matter their points.

Anyway since the JP preview has the gam at 1.15m preorders, I think 2m week one is likely to happen...but MHP3 won't have the bigger opening ever in Japan; not if it is sold at full price...if Capcom sell it for 500 Yen I think it could sell more than everything that day LOL.

You want take a bet on it? MH3P is now on the same league with those 2 games you mention.

Around the Network
NoCtiS_NoX said:
Buzzi said:
kopstudent89 said:

You want take a bet on it? MH3P is now on the same league with those 2 games you mention.

I'll bet MH3P will not have the biggest opening ever in Japan. i.e. Pokemon would still have the biggest first week.

MHP is definitely not in the same league as Pokemon. Pokemon B/W would probably clear 5 million in Japan before the end of this year. MH3P might never make it. Eve if it does, it would take MH3P several years while it takes Pokemon 3-4 months.

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

saicho said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

I'll bet MH3P will not have the biggest opening ever in Japan. i.e. Pokemon would still have the biggest first week.

MHP is definitely not in the same league as Pokemon. Pokemon B/W would probably clear 5 million in Japan before the end of this year. MH3P might never make it. Eve if it does, it would take MH3P several years while it takes Pokemon 3-4 months.

Ok so we are having a bet on it?

NYANKS said:
Beuli2 said:
NYANKS said:
darthdevidem01 said:

where the f**** is DKCR!?!

I heard it's preorders are actually negative right now.  Might not sell at all.

Die

Oh come on silly.  You know it's gonna come outta nowhere and do well just like Kirby and every other freakin Ninty game.  Cheer up doggie.

EDIT:  DAMNIT I thought you were Darth! Haha damn you evil doggie!

HA,  I really tricked you.

Above: still the best game of the year.

NoCtiS_NoX said:
saicho said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

Ok so we are having a bet on it?

Have fun with this bet :D

I'm not anymore a betting man, I lost too much money on Bwin XD

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)

NoCtiS_NoX said:
Buzzi said:
kopstudent89 said:

DQ maybe, but it doesn't touch Pokemon yet.  And it probably never will.

All he's saying though is that COMGnet tracks MH higher relative to actual sales.  Which is true looking at both MH2 and MH2G, which both had preorders over 2k pt iirc, yet 1st week sales under a million.  MH is definitely bigger now, but so might be the discrepancy too.