By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

Dat Jojo limited edition price.

Around the Network

Wow JoJo LE and at that price lol. Could buy a console with that much yen. JoJo might be the biggest PS3 release this year for Japan.

The fuck? Has a new entry ever started that high? So odd.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Troll_Whisperer said:
The fuck? Has a new entry ever started that high? So odd.

It's the LE of the game that's already been up for preorders. Not surprising. and yes, Pokemon :P

Also.. I would've thought 258 points was high for a game like tomodachi to end with. This is absolutely ridiculous now!

@pokoko well, we will not know how Tomodachi would've shown if preorders opened so early as jojo's. in the short term Tomodachi's preorders are amazing and because of this people hyped.

And I don't believe Jojo will outsell Tomodachi in lifetime sales D:

Around the Network

Just got real for Tomodachi... gaining colossal pre-orders during week-ends !!
DAT Jojo LE price, could've bought a vita or a 3DS with it.. Maybe it's just because it was out of stock that it had a high price ? Someone please tell me i'm not wrong, cause it's insane !!

Jojo is insane! Poor SMT...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Jojo and Todachi are doing great, but Jojo is still pissing me off, just like RE6 did when it was on here for 100+ days.

SMT IV did not sit pretty.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

SMT IV has a huge price point for a 3DS game. They don't need to sell as much for it to be a success.