By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

BaldrSkies said:
Otakumegane said:
Predicting ending #s just a Wii bit higher than Luigi's after all's said and done.

The Tomodachi Direct should boost some numbers nicely.

I wonder how much more beyond this they can announce for it.

Link in case it doesn't show up www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNHk0Pv_noc

Those "voices"... They made me cringe!

(The game itself certainly looks good, though.)

Around the Network

Good day for Tomodachi. I'm telling ya tbone, Tomodachi vs Animal Crossing would be way more interesting. :P

the_dengle said:
Good day for Tomodachi. I'm telling ya tbone, Tomodachi vs Animal Crossing would be way more interesting. :P

lol, i kno, but its lost in the thread! so far back! I'll be doing coin question with tomodachi First week sales soon! how much will the game op up with? 300k? 350k? 400k O.o Possibly more?

Kresnik said:
benao87 said:

Rather interesting point, I still remember when I responded to your overly optimistic comments, and then you said that it was to cheer things up. It is indeed a little tiring to read all those comments, but I'd never expected you'd say that -.-

I'm all for people cheering games.  I do it all the time.  It's just, we went from "Goooo Luigi" to "Gooo Tomodachi" without any break or change in between.  Just literally the same comment every day no matter what points were scored or whatever happened in the rest of the chart.

To be fair, it seems to have dried up now. 

P.S. What overly optimistic comments? :o

Can't really remember any special one, it's not like I was saving those for future references.

This chart is very Sony centric, and there are very few occasions when people can actually cheer for a Nintendo game, and even rarer to cheer for a successful one. Considering all the beating they've taken from the performance this attitude is good for their sanity ;)

Don't you agree?

benao87 said:
Kresnik said:
benao87 said:

Rather interesting point, I still remember when I responded to your overly optimistic comments, and then you said that it was to cheer things up. It is indeed a little tiring to read all those comments, but I'd never expected you'd say that -.-

I'm all for people cheering games.  I do it all the time.  It's just, we went from "Goooo Luigi" to "Gooo Tomodachi" without any break or change in between.  Just literally the same comment every day no matter what points were scored or whatever happened in the rest of the chart.

To be fair, it seems to have dried up now. 

P.S. What overly optimistic comments? :o

Can't really remember any special one, it's not like I was saving those for future references.

This chart is very Sony centric, and there are very few occasions when people can actually cheer for a Nintendo game, and even rarer to cheer for a successful one. Considering all the beating they've taken from the performance this attitude is good for their sanity ;)

Don't you agree?

The chart isn't Sony centric, the thing is there aren't many big/significant games coming out on Nintendo consoles in the near future if you check out the upcoming games schedule. Can't preorder what doesn't exist!

Around the Network

Tomodatchi is doing better than I expected...and it's also nice to see a Vita game up there!

Just be fearful when MH and Pokemon become avaliable for pre-order guys. TBone will surely never stop!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

tbone51 said:
the_dengle said:

lol, i kno, but its lost in the thread! so far back! I'll be doing coin question with tomodachi First week sales soon! how much will the game op up with? 300k? 350k? 400k O.o Possibly more?

This is for you. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=98078&page=859

It's 16 days left for AC: NL. From that point and onwards you will get to the final day easy. It's just 41 pages.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

benao87 said:

Don't you agree?

Like I said, I don't have a problem with cheering games.  I just think it's time to say something different every once in a while.  For everybody else's sanity!

But you know, I've suggested it nicely and it hasn't stopped.  Noctis brought it up too.  If I'm the one with the problem then I'll just stop following the thread, since it's making everyone else happy (and because although COMG is heavy on Sony now, there are always going to be 3DS games in the chart so... yeah :P).

Conegamer said:
Tomodatchi is doing better than I expected...and it's also nice to see a Vita game up there!

Just be fearful when MH and Pokemon become avaliable for pre-order guys. TBone will surely never stop!

I don't want Tbone to stop EVER!

Switch!!!

BaldrSkies said:
benao87 said:

Don't you agree?

The chart isn't Sony centric, the thing is there aren't many big/significant games coming out on Nintendo consoles in the near future if you check out the upcoming games schedule. Can't preorder what doesn't exist!

This thread is over 15.000 post long, try checking the charts of some years ago.

Kresnik said:

Like I said, I don't have a problem with cheering games.  I just think it's time to say something different every once in a while.  For everybody else's sanity!

But you know, I've suggested it nicely and it hasn't stopped.  Noctis brought it up too.  If I'm the one with the problem then I'll just stop following the thread, since it's making everyone else happy (and because although COMG is heavy on Sony now, there are always going to be 3DS games in the chart so... yeah :P).

As I've already stated, I also find it annoying, but this is the Internet and most of the time you have to deal with things like this. Hopefully it'll end soon. I mean he has to get tired.