By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

You guys may be rooting for Tomodachi but I think SMTIV is much more exciting despite coming out later!

Actually I couldn't care less about Tomodachi roflmao

Around the Network
Boutros said:
You guys may be rooting for Tomodachi but I think SMTIV is much more exciting despite coming out later!

I agree 100%.

Well that was the dullest update in a while.

Boutros said:

Agreed and its a game I'm actually intrested in getting as well.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Wonder where SMT will end up. Also glad to see Murasama in the mix as well, because I don't see another Vita game making it for a while after...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Good for SMT4.

Nintendo should really cash in on all this Japan support. Screw the western devs and just help localize the Japan games.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

I told you about One PIece Vita !

Already sold out !

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

I hope Nintendo will release Tomodachi Collection 2 in West. I played a lot first one and it's awesome.
Glad to see SMTIV is rising, can't wait for it in Europe; but from market point of view, TC2 will kill it in total sales.

TC gonna be new evergreen title, another milion seller. So, for people who likes watching JP market trends this is very exciting.

Just out of curiosity, has any western game ever made it onto the chart?

shuraiya said:
Just out of curiosity, has any western game ever made it onto the chart?

I want to say Assassins Creed was on there, and it is primarily developed in Montreal, Quebec in Canada.