By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

hiska-kun said:
BaldrSkies said:
tbone51 said:
pezus said:
To make an official Vita/SS prediction:
Soul Sacrifice - 80k
Vita - 42k

Well week ending Mar 10th (us march 9th) It looks to sell 40-55k in Japan but on amazon top 100 there were 7 different Vita's in the list mixed up with 3DS's. Now one Vita is #47 and SS bundle at #87 whule the others aren't on the list and 3DS XL has 6 in the top 100 with 1 regular model (meaning 7 3DS's Top 100). I say Week ending Mar 17 will have 25k-35k imo

Nearly every Vita model is out of stock on Amazon, including SS bundle. Nearly every 3DS is in stock on Amazon.

Not counting limited editions that are out of manufacture for both of course.

On Amazon. But in my town and Nagoya (big city) there's no stock problems for Vita. I can share photos if you want.

And again, next week big releases are Super Robot Taisen and Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD. Sword Art Online will be third.

The talk was about Amazon's rankings, so I looked at Amazon's stock situation. Never said anything about the state of retail shops. And Nagoya is full of old people, Tokyo area is the best gauge of popular culture trends such as video games.

Around the Network
BaldrSkies said:
hiska-kun said:
BaldrSkies said:
tbone51 said:
pezus said:
Soul Sacrifice - 80k
Vita - 42k

Well week ending Mar 10th (us march 9th) It looks to sell 40-55k in Japan but on amazon top 100 there were 7 different Vita's in the list mixed up with 3DS's. Now one Vita is #47 and SS bundle at #87 whule the others aren't on the list and 3DS XL has 6 in the top 100 with 1 regular model (meaning 7 3DS's Top 100). I say Week ending Mar 17 will have 25k-35k imo

Nearly every Vita model is out of stock on Amazon, including SS bundle. Nearly every 3DS is in stock on Amazon.

On Amazon. But in my town and Nagoya (big city) there's no stock problems for Vita. I can share photos if you want.

And again, next week big releases are Super Robot Taisen and Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD. Sword Art Online will be third.

The talk was about Amazon's rankings, so I looked at Amazon's stock situation. Never said anything about the state of retail shops. And Nagoya is full of old people, Tokyo area is the best gauge of popular culture trends such as video games.

hey i found it, i posted this a week ago Here in order PSV silver 28th 3DSXL black 45th 3DSXL white 47th 3DSXL pink 49th PSV red 60th PSV white 67th 3DSXL red 70th 3DSXL blue 74th PSV SS bundle 77th PSV black 85th 3DS blue 87th 3DS white 90th

List it boring now lol.

tbone51 said:
BaldrSkies said:
hiska-kun said:
BaldrSkies said:
tbone51 said:
pezus said:
Soul Sacrifice - 80k
Vita - 42k

hey i found it, i posted this a week ago Here in order PSV silver 28th 3DSXL black 45th 3DSXL white 47th 3DSXL pink 49th PSV red 60th PSV white 67th 3DSXL red 70th 3DSXL blue 74th PSV SS bundle 77th PSV black 85th 3DS blue 87th 3DS white 90th

Awesome, I guess that helps show 3DS+XL > Vita sales last week. I wonder how much stock Amazon had for Vita though. They might have got more than usual for the price cut but probably still low.

Around the Network

So by tomorrow, Luigi's Mansion should be at 100p and since when did Robot Wars get to over 100 points? I really must have not payed attention to it.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Go, Luigi!! The Year of Luigi!! D:
Sadly, it will not reach #1 spot weekly, because there's One Piece releasing the same day.

About Vita and SS... I think SS will cross 100K mark, maybe even > 150K (very heavy promotion right now), and Vita HW > 50K (SS bundle and Tales of Hearts bundle should help).

The SS doubble pack is soled out on amazon.

Does anyone know how many of the SS bundles Sony shipped? Because they are soled out as well (and not only amazon i think).

thinking 100k SS, 50k ToHR
and 45k vita

Where is Tbone to say "Goooo Luigi!"?
It's not the same without him.