By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

pezus said:
To make an official Vita/SS prediction:
Soul Sacrifice - 80k
Vita - 42k

Well week ending Mar 10th (us march 9th) It looks to sell 40-55k in Japan but on amazon top 100 there were 7 different Vita's in the list mixed up with 3DS's. Now one Vita is #47 and SS bundle at #87 whule the others aren't on the list and 3DS XL has 6 in the top 100 with 1 regular model (meaning 7 3DS's Top 100). I say Week ending Mar 17 will have 25k-35k imo

Around the Network

I already made mine

tbone51 said:
pezus said:
Soul Sacrifice - 80k
Vita - 42k

Well week ending Mar 10th (us march 9th) It looks to sell 40-55k in Japan but on amazon top 100 there were 7 different Vita's in the list mixed up with 3DS's. Now one Vita is #47 and SS bundle at #87 whule the others aren't on the list and 3DS XL has 6 in the top 100 with 1 regular model (meaning 7 3DS's Top 100). I say Week ending Mar 17 will have 25k-35k imo

Nearly every Vita model is out of stock on Amazon, including SS bundle. Nearly every 3DS is in stock on Amazon.

Not counting limited editions that are out of manufacture for both of course.

BaldrSkies said:
tbone51 said:
pezus said:
Soul Sacrifice - 80k
Vita - 42k

Nearly every Vita model is out of stock on Amazon, including SS bundle. Nearly every 3DS is in stock on Amazon.

well even if they're sold out, only one vita model was beating 3DS, it was Vita~3DSXL~3DSXL~3DSXL~Vita~3DSXL~3DSXL~Vita~3DS~Vita in the top 100 at best (different colors for Vita and 3DSXL)

Meret said:

Animal Crossing... Another sold out... Such a massive success....

And #1 on Amazon Japan again

Wait, I took this pictures. They're from a Tsutaya store in my Town. xD

BaldrSkies said:
tbone51 said:
pezus said:
Soul Sacrifice - 80k
Vita - 42k

On Amazon. But in my town and Nagoya (big city) there's no stock problems for Vita. I can share photos if you want.

And again, next week big releases are Super Robot Taisen and Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD. Sword Art Online will be third.

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
BaldrSkies said:
tbone51 said:
pezus said:
Soul Sacrifice - 80k
Vita - 42k

well even if they're sold out, only one vita model was beating 3DS, it was Vita~3DSXL~3DSXL~3DSXL~Vita~3DSXL~3DSXL~Vita~3DS~Vita in the top 100 at best (different colors for Vita and 3DSXL)

Um... 3DSXL doesn't even have 5 colors for sale on Amazon... there's some old limited editions that a few individual sellers still have on the marketplace but that's not even near the top 100.

C'mon man :p

BaldrSkies said:
tbone51 said:
BaldrSkies said:
tbone51 said:
pezus said:
Soul Sacrifice - 80k
Vita - 42k

Um... 3DSXL doesn't even have 5 colors for sale on Amazon... there's some old limited editions that a few individual sellers still have on the marketplace but that's not even near the top 100.

Between 40-80 there are 5 different 3DSXL + 1 regular model... I dont lie! http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/bestsellers/videogames/ref=zg_bs_pg_3?ie=UTF8&pg=3

Oh yea, Luigi's Mansion Will Be big....

B.E.L.I.E.V.E.

tbone51 said:
BaldrSkies said:
tbone51 said:
BaldrSkies said:
tbone51 said:
pezus said:
Soul Sacrifice - 80k
Vita - 42k

Between 40-80 there are 5 different 3DSXL + 1 regular model... I dont lie! http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/bestsellers/videogames/ref=zg_bs_pg_3?ie=UTF8&pg=3

Hmm they don't seem to put all the models in the same department then or something, the department search turns up only the link I had.

Do you happen to have the best seller list from before the stock went out for Vita last week?

BaldrSkies said:
tbone51 said:
BaldrSkies said:
tbone51 said:
BaldrSkies said:
tbone51 said:
pezus said:
Soul Sacrifice - 80k
Vita - 42k

Hmm they don't seem to put all the models in the same department then or something, the department search turns up only the link I had.

Do you happen to have the best seller list from before the stock went out for Vita last week?

no, but i posted in this thread a couple of days ago the ranks of vita and 3ds to somebody! Let me find it ok *runs back in time*