By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

Aj_habfan said:
BaldrSkies said:
Aj_habfan said:
Why is One Piece so low?

Didn't the first one have massive preorders?

Take COMG rankings with a grain of salt. It's a small game chain out in Middle of Nowhere, Japan.

Even so, the first one had over 700 points on COMG, so you would figure if the same hype was there it would at least stay somewhat consistent with this chain.

I'm not surprised it's lower, but I didn't expect the novelty of a One Piece Musou to fade away after just one game. 

For what I have seen the first musou is always the best selling game even if the others are better

Around the Network

looks like versus will be back to number 1 in 2 weeks

Aj_habfan said:
BaldrSkies said:

Take COMG rankings with a grain of salt. It's a small game chain out in Middle of Nowhere, Japan.

Even so, the first one had over 700 points on COMG, so you would figure if the same hype was there it would at least stay somewhat consistent with this chain.

I'm not surprised it's lower, but I didn't expect the novelty of a One Piece Musou to fade away after just one game. 

NB already shipped 500K copies.

It's kind of lame that neither Vita nor WiiU have any games up there. I wonder when PS4 games will be available to preorder.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Man LM is picking up the pace. I'll compare it to Mario platformers:

SM3D Land : 104 pt
NSMB 2 : 120 pt

SMG 2: 102 pt

I can't find the first galaxy in these new archives, they're quite messy

Around the Network
Troll_Whisperer said:
It's kind of lame that neither Vita nor WiiU have any games up there. I wonder when PS4 games will be available to preorder.

How do you expect to see wii u game charted when games dosn`t exist.

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Animal Crossing... Another sold out... Such a massive success....

And #1 on Amazon Japan again:

With digital sales it may crossed 3,500,000 already *crazy* 6,000,000 lifetime? D:

@Meret's picture: PL6 is a flop comfirmed!

FaintZ said:
@Meret's picture: PL6 is a flop comfirmed!

Sadly :(

( ._.)

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile