By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted: Drakes Fortune Demo Now Availible

Thanks for the input guys sounds more balanced than I was expecting. Now I really want to play this. Feel free to send donations to my PS3 fund.

Around the Network

Solid demo. Game went from a maybe buy to a must buy in my book. I just hope the puzzles they added deliver. Almost doin a 180 on this game for a long time i thought both Heavenly Sword and Lair (yes Lair) would turn out better than this.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Tomb Raider spiced up with Gears of War.

Finally a decent game for the PS3. But I think I'll hold out until White Knight Chronicles and that $200 price tag on the machine though.

Any of you have the ability to post some screenshots? All the ones I have seen thus far have looked like the graphics were only mid-range, but they seem to be getting a good reaction so I think it may have just been bad quality pics.

To Each Man, Responsibility

One additional point: the platform elements of the demo are refreshingly sane. No maddening button combinations a la MGS2 (great game, but the control system was a trial), you just point with your left stick, and press X. Drake will jump, traverse, leap, grab, do whatever, all in beautifully animated style.

Simple, responsive, fun. In the words of the Zoni, "Yayyy!"