By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Famitsu SALES (1/4 – 1/10) -- FF13 #8, NSMB Wii #2, KH:BBS LEADS!

Brennan said:
jarrod said:
Darc Requiem said:
jarrod said:
lol. PSP go's behind PS2 even now.

But it's selling in line with Sony's expectations

Clearly, 9th place is exactly where they wanted to be! lol.

At least the PSP has been beating the 360 in worldwide sales for 2 weeks, 360 being last place worldwide.

360 Japan sales are clearly in line with last place console expectations too, with 5k sold and outsold 12:1 by the PS3 like every week.

I'm waiting for Greenberg to comment on that one. lol

I doubt Greenberg's too disappointed with 360 in Japan given it's already more than doubled sales of the original Xbox in roughly the same amount of time on market.  

On the other hand, I wonder how long until PSP Go sells out that original 150k shipment?

Around the Network
dolemit3 said:
jarrod said:

Sony is really stoopid for not making a digital copy of one of the biggest PSP title available on PSN. Right now there is no way to play Birth by sleep on PSP Go.

It's not Sony's fault, it's Square Enix. And it's for security reasons, which might not be that bad since the game isn't hacked yet.

No Famitsu leak, no first day sales.

Japanese sales age is becoming boring :(

Yeah whats up with that! Are they on holidays or somethin?

Bruno Muñoz B said:

No Famitsu leak, no first day sales.

Japanese sales age is becoming boring :(

We got media create atleast!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Yakuza's 3 The Best is doing quite well. As expected of the franchise.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Zuhyc said:
dolemit3 said:
jarrod said:

Sony is really stoopid for not making a digital copy of one of the biggest PSP title available on PSN. Right now there is no way to play Birth by sleep on PSP Go.

It's not Sony's fault, it's Square Enix. And it's for security reasons, which might not be that bad since the game isn't hacked yet.

I could have sworn it's not SE, it's Disney.

Capcom should release a budget version of MH3 to coincide with the western release. There's not enough new content for a G release, but they could add in the new western stuff, put the online promotional items n disc, and maybe even drop the subscription. If they did that, it'd probably sell another million.

So no first day sales? What's wrong with Famitsu lately? Unless of course the guy who leaked it had a reunion with the Yakuza.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

trestres said:
So no first day sales? What's wrong with Famitsu lately? Unless of course the guy who leaked it had a reunion with the Yakuza.

Yeah, it seems so. It's a little depressing as the constant and consistent sales updates are what made Japanese sales the most interesting to me.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.