By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Gran Turismo 5 Delayed

it's PS3's CHINESE DEMOCRACY

Around the Network

De Ja Vu. Didn't they do the EXACT same shit with Gran Turismo 4? Anyway, I can't say I'm dissapointed. I'm going to be playing Final Fantasy XIII for the next six months or so. IF GT released in March, it would have to join my backlog of games.

I'd much rather see it release between September - December, so it has a huge holiday to start off.

>_>

I WANT GT5!!!!!!!!

@ Coolbeans, after playing both games extensively (I mean I hit over 800G in Forza 3 and unlocked the F1 car in prologue) in both cases using a wheel at somepoint I think I have a fair idea what Im talking about. Don't drag me into details. In terms of features, community, physics, visuals (F3 looks awful compared to Selnors screenshots btw, and the cockpits are a joke), attention to detail, peripheral support and basically everything else apart customization and online (GT5 will change this tho) GT not beats, but destroys other console racers, including Forza. Oh, and the damage in GT will be far superior aswell, although thats hardly hard to achieve.

@BigBoobieHead

Don't even bother, people can't see that most fans who have played both games, pick GT over Forza any day.

I've been trying to say this same things for a long time now, even playing Forza 3 extensively.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

They must be on the same sked as Ubisoft with SC:C...bastards!

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

heruamon said:

Isn't SC:C set for February?

But as long as they can meet the Summer-Fall Western release for GT5, I wouldn't mind. And if the trees do indeed become 3D, that's a great bonus.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

huaxiong90 said:
heruamon said:

But as long as they can meet the Summer-Fall Western release for GT5, I wouldn't mind. And if the trees do indeed become 3D, that's a great bonus.

No, MF Ubisoft delayed it to April,...how retarded is that...the game was a lock for 2 million, imho.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

heruamon said:
huaxiong90 said:
heruamon said:

No, MF Ubisoft delayed it to April,...how retarded is that...the game was a lock for 2 million, imho.

I guess they're giving way to Heavy Rain. XD j/k

A bit disappointing, but this better be the last delay.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Maybe they wanna wait to release it alongside the next Duke Nukem game.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046