By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Gran Turismo 5 Delayed

It's amazing this game was delayed again. Then yet again so was the Splinter Cell delay.

Around the Network
libellule said:
BigBoobieHead said:
coolbeans said:
@BigBobbieHead

After seeing and hearing plenty of reviewers and actual racers (who probably used a wheel as well) who are probably fans of both series as BUT gives recognition to competition unlike you and playing the game extensivly myself I can totally tell the difference between a clearly biased/fanboy statement and the ones that aren't. Yours falls under the clearly biased statement and your failure to recognize other racing games compared to GT just shows that.

@lestdark

How am I failing to recognize something like that or why would I argue about a racing fan's opinion on the matter? I don't see how that's not the case, I'm just pointing out that other series like Forza and GRID have helped drive the genre to be better (ie competition) and BigBobbie's statement are just terribly false.

Love the way you don't come up with any constructive points, you just do the old 'you don't agree with me so your biased' trick. My points are flawless, I am right, the end.

"Love the way you don't come up with any constructive points"

but what are your points ?

2D tree vs 3D tree ?

just be a little more precsie and they will be a little more precsie too

perhaps you will convince me to buy a 360+FM3 .... who knows ?

What? I just gave him a ton of points baking up my point that no other racer compares to GT and he couldn't respond to my points, so instead just said 'Im biased' basically. Now Im not postin again in this thread, just read over what Ive said.

BigBoobieHead said:
libellule said:
BigBoobieHead said:
coolbeans said:
@BigBobbieHead

After seeing and hearing plenty of reviewers and actual racers (who probably used a wheel as well) who are probably fans of both series as BUT gives recognition to competition unlike you and playing the game extensivly myself I can totally tell the difference between a clearly biased/fanboy statement and the ones that aren't. Yours falls under the clearly biased statement and your failure to recognize other racing games compared to GT just shows that.

@lestdark

How am I failing to recognize something like that or why would I argue about a racing fan's opinion on the matter? I don't see how that's not the case, I'm just pointing out that other series like Forza and GRID have helped drive the genre to be better (ie competition) and BigBobbie's statement are just terribly false.

Love the way you don't come up with any constructive points, you just do the old 'you don't agree with me so your biased' trick. My points are flawless, I am right, the end.

"Love the way you don't come up with any constructive points"

but what are your points ?

2D tree vs 3D tree ?

just be a little more precsie and they will be a little more precsie too

perhaps you will convince me to buy a 360+FM3 .... who knows ?

What? I just gave him a ton of points baking up my point that no other racer compares to GT and he couldn't respond to my points, so instead just said 'Im biased' basically. Now Im not postin again in this thread, just read over what Ive said.

argh, I was sure something was wrong

we, all 4, basically agree that GT seems to be superior to any others racers ...

In clear : I m on your side BigBoobieHead !

Time to Work !

GT5 is taking so long to release that GT6 will actually come out before it!

Thank you folks, I'm here all night. Try the veal, and don't forget to tip your waitress.

I don't care anymore.

March is God of War and Heavy Rain.

They will know Helgan belongs to Helghasts

Around the Network

I blame this delay on the Xbox 360.

AceRock owns one PS3, one PS Vita, and one PS4.

Sounds like they are just trying to spread the first party love throughout the year.

Galaki said:
GT Forever edition?

Rumours are you'll be able to choose the Duke himself as driver.   

Just beware of Highway Patrol Pig-Cops, though! 

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

They should change the name of the game to
GRAN TURISMO 5 DELAYED

Maybe it's the fact that Sony was once on top of the mountain in this industry, and the fall from grace has been swift and brutal. The worst thing about being on top is the fall to the bottom, and maybe the transition from PS2 dominance to PS3 heel-dragging has had a damaging effect on the fanboy psyche, leaving them vulnerable and insecure. Maybe fanboys are suffering from a severe case of paranoid delusion, brought about by denial that the PS3 is in third place when once Sony was leading the charge.

-- Jim Sterling

augustoaag said:

They should change the name of the game to
GRAN TURISMO 5 DELAYED

Umm...was that supposed to be funny?

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!